meku epudina me kids unlucky anpinchara?

abulu

9 hours ago, LazyRohit said:

Arey Venky mama chusav kada ninna

Mama nunchi Father petti 10gav story lo

Last lo aa first kid good karma was protecting till then edhithe undho same horror movie climax laga undhi @3$%

9 hours ago, babu_bangaram said:

Anduke naaku AVPL nacchaa ledu ....even if it is your enemy's kid you need to be rationale and treat him nicely so that he can become good in life if not rich .......

in this case that kid was his employers son ...who employed him and paid for his services for 50 yrs .......... even after knowing that that guys did like this

It’s a movie & you can’t say it never happened. There are many worse things people do after kids are born as they can’t afford to raise them. Those are one of the worst people on planet

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, sameer1384 said:

one day you will deftly have this experience. Its not easy to travel in the flight with small kids especiallly under 2. 
Nidra undadhu , comfort undadhu. peace of mind, chiraku  but still I enjoyed that time with my kid. coz kids teaches us alot how not behave and react especially patience

Not always bro. My kid enjoyed flight Journey to the core. Touch wood.. he was was crawling around, greeting ppl, smiling , played with other kids, jumping on the seat, slept on time, woke up on time...

10 hours ago, abulu said:

after my second kid na life lo edi kalisi raledu from past 2 years :( !! 

Wrong thinking. 

Work hard & you will get what you need.

love kids & parents always.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, psycopk said:

Nee cheta kani tanani kids meda ruddutunava sigu padalsina avasaram undi samara..

The way u need to think is 2years tough times lo kuda nuvvu kungi pokunda ninu happy ga unchataniki nee second kid nee life loki vachindi

Well said psycho thatha