meku epudina me kids unlucky anpinchara?

abulu

Just now, GullyBoy said:

manollu pillalu kasta peddayyevaraku india pokunda undachu kada.. @3$% polomani months babies ni eskuni bailderipotharu @3$%

nee yevva - sh1t smell vostundhani adhi kuda aapukomantaava yendhi :giggle:

13 minutes ago, GullyBoy said:

naa kids kaadu kaani.. flight lo india pothunte pakka row lo kids/babies edisthe vaalla moothi pallu raalagotteyalanipistundi

looks like you don't have kids , I know it will not be easy with screaming babies in flights but how can you even think of hitting them man

Neeku kids unte gani ardam kadu  

2 minutes ago, Thanos said:

looks like you don't have kids , I know it will not be easy with screaming babies in flights but how can you even think of hitting them man

Neeku kids unte gani ardam kadu  

evari kids vallaki bane untundi.. pakkanolla feeling na lane untundi.. 

'evadikampu vaadikimpu' ane sametha anduke vachindi

2 hours ago, abulu said:

after my second kid na life lo edi kalisi raledu from past 2 years :( !! 

Trivikram dialogue from S/o Sathyamurthy.. Manaki jarginivanni ma intlo adavalla meedha pillala meedha rudheyodhu ani.. 

5 hours ago, abulu said:

Enti vayya ? Good time and bad time are part and parcel of life. Ni karma ki pasi pillala valla kalisi raledu antunnava? Abham subham teleni valla mida enduku sir take responsibility of your actions and fate. 

1 minute ago, LazyRohit said:

@3$%Thread endi ne reply endi

Is TS your husband

Mental ah  ? His Thread title is " Do  you feel your kids are unlucky" . Joke okay but this is disgusting .??(*

4 hours ago, sameer1384 said:

This reminds me my uncle who use to hate is first kid. Eppudo vaadu puttinappudu athaniki accident ayyi cheyi irigindhi ani , he started hating the first kid. Almost like ANDHAM serial. After the second kid he got promotion and well settled with salary. He pamper a lot the second kid but first kid ante chiraku , ashayam. . 
90's he always trained well the second kid , he takes out and give money . Cut chesthe pedda vadu 14 yrs ki train kinda thala petti suicide chesukunnadu becoz of the differnces by his father. Even maaku body parts kuda mukkkalu mukkalu dorikindi after a week with missing complain statement . They identified with just the clothes. 

After 10 yrs ante in 2010 My uncle lost job ,. my aunty got ill . second kid is addicted to bad habits with out education. 

Then one day , when they went to some where else to know why this bad happening to their family. one Guru  Ji with out knowing past he told - his family should suppose to go even bad before 20 yrs. but with his first kid karma was protecting since he was born , his karma protecting the family not going bad. what ever happened during his time was less affect , first kid karma protected his best to protect the family .After his death there is no protection at all. that's why they are going through. He said all this happening because of father karma in his childhood but some how first kid protected not to go bad with family . Now there is no force acting to protect it. ----Sound like a  drama to me . but its a fact. Guru ji told to keep his first kid photo in the living room with fresh flowers always , that way atleast they can save little but not too much . I personally don't believe it but this is what happened with my uncle family.  

pedda chutiya gaadila vnnadu ga mee uncle 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Mental ah  ? His Thread title is " Do  you feel your kids are unlucky" . Joke okay but this is disgusting .??(*

Kids lenappudu my kids ani enduku annav ani kavi baavam

5 hours ago, abulu said:

choodu nuvvu ee maata anataaniki nee life em em change ayinaayo theliyadhu...

but see mana karma ki maname badhylam anthey kaani abam subham theliyani pasi kandhu kaadhu..valla medha ruddhaku baa..

inka bad phase vundevaadivemo neeku second kid puttakapothey...kids are a blessing bro ..

be positive antha baaga avuthundhi