Does saving more lives lead to overpopulation?

Beardman

Bill Gates saw this coming. He prophetically stated:

"The competition to hire the best will increase in the years ahead. Companies that give extra flexibility to their employees will have the edge in this area."

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

China meedaki oka stealth pampithe pola?

China has the least population growth in 70 years. Ee roje news lo choosa. Divert that stealth to India.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

mana inti meeda manam penta eyyalem kada bedaru 

Competetion

divide and rule 

pettindhi tella vadu

i hate white fckuks

Just now, Beardman said:

Competetion

divide and rule 

pettindhi tella vadu

i hate white fckuks

maybe vallakante mundu education manaki vachi unte we also end up doing same. Basically to attain a peak you have to struggle. Once you get there you have enough time to do things that create rules. I don’t see the way you are seeing maybe? 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

maybe vallakante mundu education manaki vachi unte we also end up doing same. Basically to attain a peak you have to struggle. Once you get there you have enough time to do things that create rules. I don’t see the way you are seeing maybe? 

I see it pessimistically. 

Why struggle for reaching top

everyone has the share to live harmoniously like average person

gone are the days for average people.

better join taliban

Just now, Beardman said:

I see it pessimistically. 

Why struggle for reaching top

everyone has the share to live harmoniously like average person

gone are the days for average people.

better join taliban

One question brother, taliban vallaki leader endhuku? When everyone is equal why someone control and organize it? Everyone can make a decision kada? You know where it ends. So life lo anntiki idhe problem. Struggle lekunda happiness viluva ledu. 

1 minute ago, gothamprince said:

there will always be struggle for existence that is basis for natural selection, finally nature will take it's course

remember when the population was 2 billion.....no competetion and poor , average persons survived well.

I have no faith in humanity, all the famous personalities preach but do nothing to reduce the struggle, competetion for jobs, visas.

people like Nietzsche:

“To speak of just or unjust in itself is quite senseless; in itself, of course, no injury, assault, exploitation, destruction can be “unjust,” since life operates essentially, that is in its basic functions, through injury, assault, exploitation, destruction and simply cannot be thought of
at all without this character. One must indeed grant something even more unpalatable: that, from the highest biological standpoint, legal conditions can never be other than exceptional conditions, since they constitute a partial restriction of the will of life, which is bent upon power, and are subordinate to its total goal as a single means: namely, as a means of creating greater units of power. A legal order thought of as sovereign and universal, not as a means in the struggle between power complexes but as a means of preventing all struggle in general perhaps after the communistic cliché of Dühring, that every will must consider every other will its equal—would be a principle hostile to life, an agent of the dissolution and destruction of man, an attempt to assassinate the future of man, a sign of weariness, a secret path to nothingness.” 
(Nietzsche, 2009)