H4 Kids

CH_Desi

I really feel bad for the kids of h1 parents who are still on H4. General ga high school chadive time lo andaru classmates part time chestunte vallu cheyyaleru and everytime h1 parent visa meeda depend ayyi undali. I feel bad for them. 

3 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Common man ki favorable ga kante against ga ne ekkuva laws unnaya ?

Who is that common man?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, No_body_friends said:

Who is that common man?

The phrase 'common man' is a cohort which consists of the majority. It is a prototype, representive of maximum people in a society and thus the virtues, needs and deficiencies of a common man would be a reflexion of that of most of the people in a society.

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

The phrase 'common man' is a cohort which consists of the majority. It is a prototype, representive of maximum people in a society and thus the virtues, needs and deficiencies of a common man would be a reflexion of that of most of the people in a society.

H1/h4 vaallu - representive of maximum people in a society ?

Just now, No_body_friends said:

H1/h4 vaallu - representive of maximum people in a society ?

May not be maximum. But pretty much considerable %. I thought this way, India lo common man ey kada US ki rakamundu. Do rich in India dream of H1 ever ?

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

May not be maximum. But pretty much considerable %. I thought this way, India lo common man ey kada US ki rakamundu. Do rich in India dream of H1 ever ?

US laws are for US common man.

Not or India common man.

5 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

US laws are for US common man.

Not or India common man.

Their case is almost like DACA kids but in these kids case  their parents came in here legally but unable to convert to a PR. They should provide some kind of relief for these kids.

3 hours ago, CH_Desi said:

I really feel bad for the kids of h1 parents who are still on H4. General ga high school chadive time lo andaru classmates part time chestunte vallu cheyyaleru and everytime h1 parent visa meeda depend ayyi undali. I feel bad for them. 

Don’t feel bad. They can go to the country they hold passport for and there will be no restrictions for them....

otherwise you can join Aman uncle and fight along...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, the_magician said:

Don’t feel bad. They can go to the country they hold passport for and there will be no restrictions for them....

otherwise you can join Aman uncle and fight along...

They can always go back but it's not easy to get accustomed to India after staying in US for childhood. It's really hard I feel.