Middle east pori supporting bernie sanders

JohnSnow

1 hour ago, Agnes said:

labour becomes less productive only if unions are allowed to become formidable again. I don't think its going to happen this time. Given Bernie is promising free healthcare, people will be motivated to startup their own small enterprises.

US has  been at the forefront of radical political and social changes for the past century, and it has the opportunity to be at the forefront again by electing Sanders, and not fall for fearmongering from finance cucks.

sure bloomberg may buy the nomination, and Trump will win again. but Bernie has put hope back in people who want that change. and if not in 2020, then sometime down the line, things will change.

but in the slimmest chance that Bernie becomes president, it'd be amazing to watch people like you sulk. I'd give a million dollars to the poorest 100 people I find just to celebrate your disappointment.

labour unions are core democratic voter base, i don't think they can distance them.

when i read about how Amazon treat their warehouse employees like disposables and the sh1tty treatment, i feel union would kick their ass

52 minutes ago, siru said:

labour unions are core democratic voter base, i don't think they can distance them.

when i read about how Amazon treat their warehouse employees like disposables and the sh1tty treatment, i feel union would kick their ass

But they have distanced them for a long time. especially since Bill Clinton signed the NAFTA, but even before from the 80s itself with fervent stance against National labour reform bill in 78.

now they just pay lip service to unions, and keep its bosses in good spirits, and mostly reduced to a coalition of professional sjw types, and welfare dependent people. Not workers. Clinton wouldn't have lost to that clown Trump if union workers actually voted for her. most of them didn't even care to show up to vote.

anyway, I agree with the crux of what Bill Clinton argued in the 90s, that unions are not flexible organizations, and for the most part are the reason for the slowdown in the 70s, which gave a window to reagan type economics to make a comeback, and make US a low wage manufacturing country in the 80s. big lol. the most powerful country in the world was also where japanese, german companies came to find cheap labour. That's how broken US was in the 70s, after 40yrs of protectionism - of which union power was a huge part.

not just amazon, every modern company that hires low wage workers treats them like sh1t, including Tesla. There are other ways to fix this. going back to unions means the problem of flailing economy will surface again, giving rise to reaganomics.

yes, its very hard to completely ignore the unions, but I think its time for them to go. and for restructuring the corporation itself for the new age. 

its too much of a dream, and Im sure Sanders has no intention of doing away with unions. but for the time being, he's simply leagues ahead of anyone on the field with a dedicated support base. He can atleast give Trump a run for his money, even if he loses. Nobody else in the democratic field would come even close to beating Trump. Least of all, an oligarch loser like Bloomberg.

7 hours ago, siru said:

student debts and their interest rates are too high for a fresh grad to afford. I dont understand how i m taking money off the economy. If the students have less burden of student debt, wouldnt they use that money for buying houses, cars etc?  I dont think many young people save as much as older people.If they have extra dollars, they most likely spend it.

The only rich people that u r referring to would be the debt holders.

Too high is what exactly? First of all you are taking off a big incentive for students to complete their education and work hard for a decent paying job which would be required if they had student debt. What will motivate students to have a good job now that they don’t have anything to pay? They can go to college, not finish it and go back to working in gas stations. What then of these half educated unworthy for the job market workforce? Surely these duds cannot be the so called “educated” youth that will drive future innovation. What about the colleges themselves? What will motivate them to provide quality education? If they are getting paid money freely for student enrollments then they don’t have any reason to give these students education that is right for the economy. Everyone offers media studies and gets money from the govt. There just wouldn’t be enough motives for them to offer high end research courses. What of the industry yeah? Will the industry now not invest in lucrative opportunities given that they don’t have enough money? If the industry itself is not investing and there by not creating jobs, where will these semi educated dropouts work?

The argument that the economy needs changes for it to prosper is failing at the first step itself. You are arbitrarily choosing student debt to redistribute wealth from supposedly “rich” people when in fact it is the “rich” people themselves holding majority of the student debt. A student from a middle income family will try to get a seat through merit in a public university where his debt is smaller whereas the student from a rich family will go to a private college that will charge insane money for the same course. Now whose debt are we wiping out again? This third rate plan is designed to help the high income families and nothing more. Why only wipe out student debt if you want to “stimulate” the economy? Last I heard the economy has been booming under this presidency. Why does it need this stimulus now by removing student debt? We can wipe out the debt of small businesses and redistribute the wealth as well- it will create more jobs too. 

3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Adanta kadu kani, what is Bernie stand on legal immigration, H1b and Indians overall adi chepandi,based on that our uncles decide weather to support him or not.

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders lashed out at the H-1B visa program Tuesday while campaigning in Anaheim, Calif., the home of Disneyland. He drew attention to Disney's layoff of about 250 IT workers last year after the firm brought in technology contractors that rely heavily on visa users.

3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Adanta kadu kani, what is Bernie stand on legal immigration, H1b and Indians overall adi chepandi,based on that our uncles decide weather to support him or not.

Crazy Bernie out, Michael Bloomberg in. Mini Mike is leading in some of the states. He has insane money to spend and is backed by the clintons.

49 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Too high is what exactly? First of all you are taking off a big incentive for students to complete their education and work hard for a decent paying job which would be required if they had student debt. What will motivate students to have a good job now that they don’t have anything to pay? They can go to college, not finish it and go back to working in gas stations. What then of these half educated unworthy for the job market workforce? Surely these duds cannot be the so called “educated” youth that will drive future innovation. What about the colleges themselves? What will motivate them to provide quality education? If they are getting paid money freely for student enrollments then they don’t have any reason to give these students education that is right for the economy. Everyone offers media studies and gets money from the govt. There just wouldn’t be enough motives for them to offer high end research courses. What of the industry yeah? Will the industry now not invest in lucrative opportunities given that they don’t have enough money? If the industry itself is not investing and there by not creating jobs, where will these semi educated dropouts work?

The argument that the economy needs changes for it to prosper is failing at the first step itself. You are arbitrarily choosing student debt to redistribute wealth from supposedly “rich” people when in fact it is the “rich” people themselves holding majority of the student debt. A student from a middle income family will try to get a seat through merit in a public university where his debt is smaller whereas the student from a rich family will go to a private college that will charge insane money for the same course. Now whose debt are we wiping out again? This third rate plan is designed to help the high income families and nothing more. Why only wipe out student debt if you want to “stimulate” the economy? Last I heard the economy has been booming under this presidency. Why does it need this stimulus now by removing student debt? We can wipe out the debt of small businesses and redistribute the wealth as well- it will create more jobs too. 

stupidest thing ever. and you claim you did an MBA.

ofcourse, you may just be purposefully lying to defend your bosses.

26 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Crazy Bernie out, Michael Bloomberg in. Mini Mike is leading in some of the states. He has insane money to spend and is backed by the clintons.

yeah. he's lining himself up to get kicked in the butt by Trump.

or perhaps he'll run 3rd party if he miraculously loses the nomination.

some people prefer a racist mouth breathing criminal Trump, compared to a decent and smart Bernie. not surprised.

39 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders lashed out at the H-1B visa program Tuesday while campaigning in Anaheim, Calif., the home of Disneyland. He drew attention to Disney's layoff of about 250 IT workers last year after the firm brought in technology contractors that rely heavily on visa users.

This is the only fair critique against Sanders. He's beholden to union agenda, and will be tough on immigration.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, TopLechipoddi said:

Ade le, deenni poyi aa arab deshalalo ila tiragamanandi, comedy ga sampestharu. Veelaki freedom anipisthe emaina chestharu.

nuvvu kooda velli up/bihar lo job vethukko. 

8 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Thanks I will support him.

9 hours ago, Agnes said:

nuvvu kooda velli up/bihar lo job vethukko. 

Oh sorry bhayya chusthunte nuvu musalodi fan la unav, i was speaking about these girls from Mediterranean. Ipudu US lo unna telugu vallu andaru americans aiporu citizenship vachinantha matrana. Evadi limits lo vallu untaru, if you know what profiling means. 

Simple ga chepalante evadi local addaa lo vaadu unte better. Ethulu D manakey nastam