How refuse someone without hurting 💔 them?

Daaarling

Some times it is hard to say no to someone who loves you but it is not fair to keep them in dilemma for our ego satisfaction. I have respect for this guy but I never behaved in a way that makes him feel that I love him. He still has hopes on me. Feeling very sad that I have to clear his misunderstanding.

Just now, Daaarling said:

Some times it is hard to say no to someone who loves you but it is not fair to keep them in dilemma for our ego satisfaction. I have respect for this guy but I never behaved in a way that makes him feel that I love him. He still has hopes on me. Feeling very sad that I have to clear his misunderstanding.

CheerfulAntiqueHypsilophodon-max-1mb.gif  

• Haha 2

Just now, Daaarling said:

Dm me his details I will tell him giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

hard to say no aithe yes cheppey mari 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

e_mDcvzZj0fCbZ98e1xDYU9TGQPeYkuzdbVbTUE2