How refuse someone without hurting 💔 them?

Daaarling

1 minute ago, fasak_vachadu said:

repu 14th feb roof top restaurant  ki pattu kelli tosyeyu leda vadu ninnu thosehadu no cheppinadduku .............papam ring kuda koni untadu vadu diamond dhi

ring dobbesi no chepdam feb 15th ani TS planning

7 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

neeyavva, inkosari advice for friend ki friend ane sentence lekunda thread este na slipper tho nen kottukunta 

brahmi17.gif

Ori ne eshaloo TS kuda ippudochi naaku kaadu e advice antadi alane vundi ne post kuda

nee meeda hopes pettukunte bisket esnav ga

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Some times it is hard to say no to someone who loves you but it is not fair to keep them in dilemma for our ego satisfaction. I have respect for this guy but I never behaved in a way that makes him feel that I love him. He still has hopes on me. Feeling very sad that I have to clear his misunderstanding.

Why is it hard to say "No"? when the answer is "No".   You don't even need to explain your reasons for "No". If that guy doesn't understand this, they he don't deserve respect.

First you have to retrospect yourself why it is hard for you to say "no', unless you are enjoying his attention for you.

Arey aadangi sannasi..,endhi ra gi yeshalu? Anyway simple solution is to just frock him and say anni sushinav ga inkendhi f00ku anu...silent ga correct e antadu 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1