On the eve of Valentines day

Jombo0108

Scamsters ki ilanti Valentine’s Day is a big day...ilanti roju me target chesi, singles ga vunde vallani, especially OPT poragallani trap chestaru kondaru aunties...atarvata scam chestaru..bhadram..! 

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Scamsters ki ilanti Valentine’s Day is a big day...ilanti roju me target chesi, singles ga vunde vallani, especially OPT poragallani trap chestaru kondaru aunties...atarvata scam chestaru..bhadram..! 

Chinnappudu aavu vyasam laga....prapancham lo ye topic Aina thippi thippi aunty daggara ke testhavu ga 2jhBUpT.gif

1 hour ago, Jombo0108 said:

From my own personal experiences with falling in love with someone and a very bad breakup I would like to share some of my views to my fellow dB members

1. Relationship is a very beautiful experience. Having someone who loves you in life is a wonderful thing . But be focking practical about it.

2. If you’re really lucky you don’t have to experience a breakup in your relationship. If you had a breakup It’s not you’re fault.

3. Don’t beat yourself up over the past. Spin a lot of plates. 

4. You’re sole purpose shouldn’t be finding “the one”.and showing unconditional love .  Bus conductor nunchi Rajnikanth daka andarki love stores vntai. But athi cheyvadhu love lo vnnapdu taravtah expectations reach avvaleamu. 

5. if you’re planning to marry you’re gf baga oka 3 -4 times beat cheskoni tarvatah alochinchondi. At least you’ll start thinking with you’re head instead of lil bro.

6. You’re love life and relationships and problems in them are private material don’t discuss about it with know friends. Use AFDB.

Overall ga happy Valentine’s Day.

If you’re in a relationship have fun if you’re single go to strip club or a disco talk to random girls buy a drink have some fun...  

Your*

Hard to trust someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. 

5 hours ago, Jombo0108 said:

From my own personal experiences with falling in love with someone and a very bad breakup I would like to share some of my views to my fellow dB members

1. Relationship is a very beautiful experience. Having someone who loves you in life is a wonderful thing . But be focking practical about it.

2. If you’re really lucky you don’t have to experience a breakup in your relationship. If you had a breakup It’s not you’re fault.

3. Don’t beat yourself up over the past. Spin a lot of plates. 

4. You’re sole purpose shouldn’t be finding “the one”.and showing unconditional love .  Bus conductor nunchi Rajnikanth daka andarki love stores vntai. But athi cheyvadhu love lo vnnapdu taravtah expectations reach avvaleamu. 

5. if you’re planning to marry you’re gf baga oka 3 -4 times beat cheskoni tarvatah alochinchondi. At least you’ll start thinking with you’re head instead of lil bro.

6. You’re love life and relationships and problems in them are private material don’t discuss about it with know friends. Use AFDB.

Overall ga happy Valentine’s Day.

If you’re in a relationship have fun if you’re single go to strip club or a disco talk to random girls buy a drink have some fun...  

Aythey yendira tingari vedava ma yenduku ge sollu chal

5 hours ago, Cathedral said:

Your*

Hard to trust someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're. 

Trust has nothing to do with english skill. You may not trust him with his english grammar teaching.. but the current topic has no relation.

Also, your/you're is a very common mistake and people not always will check back and correct it in case of these not so important things like comments., forum posts.. Its a problem if he does it in a official mail or final exams.. :)

Take it easy...🤠