How Sachin Tendulkar's Farewell changed cricket

heha

12 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont know... I feel cricket is really a stupid game... India lo manaki inkoka dhikku leka we all played it as kids and followed it... I stopped playing in maybe my 8-9 class.. aa tharvatha very rarely I played that even though I followed watching it many times...  

matta nuvu aadakunte stupid ela avtadi vayya... naku actual ga interest poyindi chudalanna,okapudu morning 4 ki lechi chusina days unayi but ipudu matchlu evaritho aadtunaro kuda follow avvatle. 

past 2,3 years ga malli active ga playing t20 here and formed new team last year. It's fun and interesting for me. 

5 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

matta nuvu aadakunte stupid ela avtadi vayya... naku actual ga interest poyindi chudalanna,okapudu morning 4 ki lechi chusina days unayi but ipudu matchlu evaritho aadtunaro kuda follow avvatle. 

past 2,3 years ga malli active ga playing t20 here and formed new team last year. It's fun and interesting for me. 

ante stupid annadhi nenu aadaledu kabatti kadu.. I played a lot until one stage in school then I was bored of it... 

nenu stupid game annadi because I dont see any athleticism dhaanlo... just like baseball, you can drink all night and play well in cricket without it affecting your play or fitness lekapoina you can shine to some good extent... more than anything india lo options leka aadtharu annadi naa feeling... if we have good 2-3 sports marketed well in India then cricket wont be number one sport in the country... it simply cant compete with the rush and adrenaline other major sports provide with for any average viewer

10 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

also this is all a cycle...

1) other sports need a strong superstar like gavaskar or tendulkar or dhoni to galvanise the fans...

2)however its impossible to create a superstar without enough infrastructure and support....

3) the boards wont provide the infrastructure or support without the revenue....

4) the revenue cant be generated without sponsors

5) sponsors wont shell their money unless the public are mad crazy about that sport.....

which goes back to point 1... its highly impossible for any sport to break this barrier... same thing with cricket in other countries like netherlands, etc... same thing with football or basketball in India... 

or there should be a hige influx of public from other cultures to make this happen... like the latinos, europeans and africans in the US which is fuelling football interest and this rubs into the americans eventually but will take years and decades... but the US is almost there...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ante stupid annadhi nenu aadaledu kabatti kadu.. I played a lot until one stage in school then I was bored of it... 

nenu stupid game annadi because I dont see any athleticism dhaanlo... just like baseball, you can drink all night and play well in cricket without it affecting your play or fitness lekapoina you can shine to some good extent... more than anything india lo options leka aadtharu annadi naa feeling... if we have good 2-3 sports marketed well in India then cricket wont be number one sport in the country... it simply cant compete with the rush and adrenaline other major sports provide with for any average viewer

Professional sports valla humanity Ki naya paisa upayogam ledu anipisthadi. Playing for a healthy life is good though

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

Professional sports valla humanity Ki naya paisa upayogam ledu anipisthadi. Playing for a healthy life is good though

says the stupid with a professional team as his DP ??(*

18 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

agree, ipudu IPL alane kada betting fun fast ga ayipotadi game, ade one day match laki aa joru hadavidi undatle. cricket craze inko 1--15 yrs varaku ayithe podu... NFL,NBA la india lo kuda hadavidi cheste slow ga janalu veetiki shift avvochu. 

great player but never been a fan of him for some reason and also feel his stats are overated as he was at advantage of change of rules..viv richards is my GOAT candidate

as much as I hate pak but wasim akram has be to regarded as the one of Greatest if not GOAT bowler

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

great player but never been a fan of him for some reason and also feel he is overrated..most of his stats are worthless since he was at advantage of change of rules..viv richards is my GOAT candidate

as much as I hate pak but wasim akram has be to regarded as the one of Greatest if not GOAT bowler

brother I think I previously told you... love your DP and also jersey release chesaru fans ki... if you are interested

we finished last in the table, but hopefully upwards and onwards from now on 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

brother I think I previously told you... love your DP and also jersey release chesaru fans ki... if you are interested

we finished last in the table, but hopefully upwards and onwards from now on 

Dravid di unte veyyi soostha