Jump to content

arey jeevitha satyam okati chebutha telusukondi - abt vendetta


Recommended Posts

Agnes

don't believe the story until the other "victim" is named and exposed too.

adhi chesey dammu leni erri p gaallu, ''maa friend'' ''bentonville badhyudu'' ani sollu cheppakandi.

unless he's named, his pic is published in this db, the story is fictional. atleast large parts of it are fictional.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Agnes

    25

  • Sucker

    9

  • Bentonville

    6

  • Android_Halwa

    5

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mammalni vadilesi nuv kida move on. Aadadanni chudagane pathi vodu 

Ellellavaay. Patthitthu kaburlu nuv. 

Because people are perverts and feed off of gossip. 

galiraju
Just now, Agnes said:

don't believe the story until the other "victim" is named and exposed too.

adhi chesey dammu leni erri p gaallu, ''maa friend'' ''bentonville badhyudu'' ani sollu cheppakandi.

unless he's named, his pic is published in this db, the story is fictional. atleast large parts of it are fictional.

 

aot7oo8RhTSI0X2EXiugG3uUxXdI-A_SNakCm8hIi aint here for a long time. I got no clue what this is ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
No_body_friends
Just now, Agnes said:

don't believe the story until the other "victim" is named and exposed too.

adhi chesey dammu leni erri p gaallu, ''maa friend'' ''bentonville badhyudu'' ani sollu cheppakandi.

unless he's named, his pic is published in this db, the story is fictional. atleast large parts of it are fictional.

 

Rey already published

Aadi village ki elli vaango

Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnes

just hearsay nonsense. stop bullshitting people for your entertainment, and most importantly mocking vendetta based on bullshit.

she may be a crap person, but so are you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnes
Just now, galiraju said:

aot7oo8RhTSI0X2EXiugG3uUxXdI-A_SNakCm8hIi aint here for a long time. I got no clue what this is ?

even I don't. nobody does. 

it exists just to pile on a girl. such pathetic creatures here

Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnes
1 minute ago, No_body_friends said:

Rey already published

Aadi village ki elli vaango

I don't care ra. I don't trust the intelligence of those 'publishing' this kind of sh1t to actually post anything meaningful or incriminating.

publish the name of the guy who was involved. and publish his pic.

or it didn't happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Android_Halwa

I’m the victim..and I had exposed aunty...and she has leaked my personal details in this DB again and again, a million times. 
 

She deserves such a response. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rushabhi
3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

I don't care ra. I don't trust the intelligence of those 'publishing' this kind of sh1t to actually post anything meaningful or incriminating.

publish the name of the guy who was involved. and publish his pic.

or it didn't happen.

Let’s say it happened. My question is so what? Enduku ekkado jarigina daridranni ikkada vesthunnaru? How is it related to people in this db? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnes
3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I’m the victim..and I had exposed aunty...and she has leaked my personal details in this DB again and again, a million times. 
 

She deserves such a response. 

whether she deserves it or not is immaterial.

all these are chillara stories and dont even deserve to be discussed. I think its time for you to stop pissing on her, and move on. May be learn from it, and move on.

there's nothing here to 'discuss' or 'shame'. Those posting these stories are the ones shamng themselves. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Android_Halwa
1 minute ago, SarayuILU said:

Can’t you be More sensible ! I know it hurts but can’t you just forgive and move on 

you are better than this 

If you had kept the decorum good, I would have moved away from this mess...

But it was you who published my personal details in this DB...Why ? Why did you do like that ? 
and the claims of harassment, fcuk yiu with your harassment claims, it’s called as troll and nkt harassment yiu dumb fcuk frustrated female soul...

And now, why do you think I will move on ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sucker
Just now, Rushabhi said:

Let’s say it happened. My question is so what? Enduku ekkado jarigina daridranni ikkada vesthunnaru? How is it related to people in this db? 

Yekkado jarigina cricket intlo live cudatle ala annamata ani @kevinUsa cheppamannadu 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnes
2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Let’s say it happened. My question is so what? Enduku ekkado jarigina daridranni ikkada vesthunnaru? How is it related to people in this db? 

chillara things anthey. chillara people discuss chillara things.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.