arey jeevitha satyam okati chebutha telusukondi - abt vendetta

Agnes

don't believe the story until the other "victim" is named and exposed too.

adhi chesey dammu leni erri p gaallu, ''maa friend'' ''bentonville badhyudu'' ani sollu cheppakandi.

unless he's named, his pic is published in this db, the story is fictional. atleast large parts of it are fictional.

• Like 1

Just now, Agnes said:

adhi chesey dammu leni erri p gaallu, ''maa friend'' ''bentonville badhyudu'' ani sollu cheppakandi.

unless he's named, his pic is published in this db, the story is fictional. atleast large parts of it are fictional.

aot7oo8RhTSI0X2EXiugG3uUxXdI-A_SNakCm8hIi aint here for a long time. I got no clue what this is ?

Just now, Agnes said:

Rey already published

Aadi village ki elli vaango

1 minute ago, No_body_friends said:

Rey already published

Aadi village ki elli vaango

I don't care ra. I don't trust the intelligence of those 'publishing' this kind of sh1t to actually post anything meaningful or incriminating.

publish the name of the guy who was involved. and publish his pic.

or it didn't happen.

I’m the victim..and I had exposed aunty...and she has leaked my personal details in this DB again and again, a million times. 

She deserves such a response. 

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

I don't care ra. I don't trust the intelligence of those 'publishing' this kind of sh1t to actually post anything meaningful or incriminating.

publish the name of the guy who was involved. and publish his pic.

or it didn't happen.

Let’s say it happened. My question is so what? Enduku ekkado jarigina daridranni ikkada vesthunnaru? How is it related to people in this db? 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I’m the victim..and I had exposed aunty...and she has leaked my personal details in this DB again and again, a million times. 

She deserves such a response. 

whether she deserves it or not is immaterial.

all these are chillara stories and dont even deserve to be discussed. I think its time for you to stop pissing on her, and move on. May be learn from it, and move on.

there's nothing here to 'discuss' or 'shame'. Those posting these stories are the ones shamng themselves. 

1 minute ago, SarayuILU said:

Can’t you be More sensible ! I know it hurts but can’t you just forgive and move on 

you are better than this 

If you had kept the decorum good, I would have moved away from this mess...

But it was you who published my personal details in this DB...Why ? Why did you do like that ? 
and the claims of harassment, fcuk yiu with your harassment claims, it’s called as troll and nkt harassment yiu dumb fcuk frustrated female soul...

And now, why do you think I will move on ? 

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Let’s say it happened. My question is so what? Enduku ekkado jarigina daridranni ikkada vesthunnaru? How is it related to people in this db? 

Yekkado jarigina cricket intlo live cudatle ala annamata ani @kevinUsa cheppamannadu 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

chillara things anthey. chillara people discuss chillara things.