arey jeevitha satyam okati chebutha telusukondi - abt vendetta

Agnes

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

whether she deserves it or not is immaterial.

all these are chillara stories and dont even deserve to be discussed. I think its time for you to stop pissing on her, and move on. May be learn from it, and move on.

there's nothing here to 'discuss' or 'shame'. Those posting these stories are the ones shamng themselves. 

Ellellavaay. Patthitthu kaburlu nuv. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Sucker said:

Yekkado jarigina cricket intlo live cudatle ala annamata ani @kevinUsa cheppamannadu 

Ayithe private chats ikkada veyyatam entha ethical? Cricket ni live ga andaru choodamani vestharu. Ilantivi private ga discuss chesthe private ga unchamani kaadhaa ardham?

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

If you had kept the decorum good, I would have moved away from this mess...

But it was you who published my personal details in this DB...Why ? Why did you do like that ? 
and the claims of harassment, fcuk yiu with your harassment claims, it’s called as troll and nkt harassment yiu dumb fcuk frustrated female soul...

And now, why do you think I will move on ? 

because if you don't move on, you are stuck with chillara people around u.

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Ayithe private chats ikkada veyyatam entha ethical? Cricket ni live ga andaru choodamani vestharu. Ilantivi private ga discuss chesthe private ga unchamani kaadhaa ardham?

Private ga andari details vesinapudu ekkada poyava mrs.sarojini naidu .... 

Ee feminists unnareyyyy

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

whether she deserves it or not is immaterial.

all these are chillara stories and dont even deserve to be discussed. I think its time for you to stop pissing on her, and move on. May be learn from it, and move on.

there's nothing here to 'discuss' or 'shame'. Those posting these stories are the ones shamng themselves. 

I know these are chillar stories. I’m better prepared to deal with this issue. If she thinks she can reveal my details here and get away, I will hit her hard where it hurts the most...but why do you anyone think I had to move away from this sh1t ? 

Someone’s threatening you and you just move on ? In which world ? And what is here to learn ? What needs to be learnt here my friend ? 

posting stories, I could have posted better stories...but you know, I haven’t posted any details like she did...! Don’t you think this is the restraint I maintained ? 

1 minute ago, Bentonville said:

Evadu prayatanaym vaadidi.... Ikkada ila OA cheste ..vaunty okka chamce istadi emo ani

endhi vendetta edho maata eppudo anesindhi ani inni rojulu troll chesthunnava?

adhey maata abbayi ante enni rojulu troll chesey vaadivi? 

matter leni chetttha ni pettukoni sollu

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Ippudu naa meedha padodhu andaru vachi. I understand she leaked personal info of people who she had issues with. Thanadi right anatam ledhu. Same concept applies to her also

So keep calm and stay away from db ...thats it 

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Ippudu naa meedha padodhu andaru vachi. I understand she leaked personal info of people who she had issues with. Thanadi right anatam ledhu. Same concept applies to her also

That is not the topic. lyt teesko. these people don't even understand wht they are saying and what they are doing.