On a scale of 1-100 how would you rate

Agnes

my ferformance in this db..

0  -  never read your sh1t

25 - repetitive boring bullshit

50  - mildly irritating, but avoidable

75 - I want to report you to AUTHORITEEE!!!

100 - want to kill you with my own hands.

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Ok now changing it to 25 as the same old repititive BS.

haha... first take your head out of your arse. lol.

just because I don't go around trying to be nice to you fcukers doesn't meawn I'm smug. It means I'm actually more right than you are.

I know I'm not right, but I'm more right than you are. and you should learn to shut up :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

haha... first take your head out of your arse. lol.

just because I don't go around trying to be nice to you fcukers doesn't meawn I'm smug. It means I'm actually more right than you are.

I know I'm not right, but I'm more right than you are. and you should learn to shut up :)

Thanks for explaining DB folks the textbook definition of smugness with a valid example 🙂

16 minutes ago, Agnes said:

my ferformance in this db..

0  -  never read your sh1t

25 - repetitive boring bullshit

50  - mildly irritating, but avoidable

75 - I want to report you to AUTHORITEEE!!!

100 - want to kill you with my own hands.

You are awesome 👏 bro 

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Thanks for explaining DB folks the textbook definition of smugness with a valid example 🙂

may be they'll learn to shut their mouth about things they don't know about? do you think?

lol professional stupid troll. I gave a number.. say the number and fcuk off. don't give me lectures with your birdbrain. lol.

Just now, Agnes said:

may be they'll learn to shut their mouth about things they don't know about? do you think?

lol professional stupid troll. I gave a number.. say the number and fcuk off. don't give me lectures with your birdbrain. lol.

Lol halfwit with a number you also gave a comment . And even though i dont have a phd in some obscure field where all you have to do is show up and pay money, i have the decency to explain when i'm judging someone. Dont try you'll never get it. The smugness is at a preposterous level. No wonder you run away when confronted about ur BS🙂

Just now, pamogudu said:

Lol halfwit with a number you also gave a comment . And even though i dont have a phd in some obscure field where all you have to do is show up and pay money, i have the decency to explain when i'm judging someone. Dont try you'll never get it. The smugness is at a preposterous level. No wonder you run away when confronted about ur BS🙂

lol. nothing you are doing can be called 'decent'. that's why I asked you to pull your head out of your arse.

I'm right, you are wrong. simple. you don't get to lecture me :)