My husband won't massage me

Cathedral

my back is killing me so i asked my husband for a massage this morning...he said no at first, i insisted, he said ok, later. Later came, i asked for that massage he promised, he said later again. Now he left for hockey...still no massage and im going to bed. Im so upset, i feel like i cant count on him for this EVEN if im pregnant (i knew not to expect this while not pregnant, but i thought while im pregnant he d understand i need him more). Anyone else's husband kinda selfish that way?

My husband hates giving massages too .. He says he sucks at it.  But i still insist he gives me one once in a while esp when i have back pain , so he does.  
Guys just need to be told i guess. 

I was just about to write a post before I read this. My bf asks for massage and tickles all the time from me... But he never gives me massages, he never offers them. His one job was to rub oil on my stomach and he has a reminder set everyday when I take my prenatals, and he always looks at it and ignores it. I never ask him to do it anymore because I never really ask for anything and because I want to see if he'll do it on his own. He doesn't.

i asked for a foot massage yesterday and I got a 15 second massage then nothing. But he has no problems sitting there playing with his dog, rubbing her belly, all that jazz. 

he just told me he wasn't tired and as soon as I hopped into bed and tried to be flirty to have sex, he turned over and went to sleep. Then he got upset I was upset... Saying he was too tired to have sex, but he told me 5 mins prior he wasn't. 

Been feeling very very distant lately and it hurts my feelings. When I mention it, he says I'm always complaining. :(

I don't really like massages but if I did... I wouldn't ask for one and sit around hoping he remembers... I'd ask for one and if he said "later," I'd ask when. Then at that time I'd be shirt off, ready to go. Haha. If he tried to say "later" again, I'd be like "don't think so, bud. Let's do this." Hold him accountable for things he says he'll do. If he doesn't, then next time he expects you to do something, you can just tell him "later" as well.