Stay Away if you don’t like

Raisins_72

7 hours ago, Raisins_72 said:

Whatever I am posting - it’s all facts nothing fabricated at all. 

paddodiki thelustundhi naa baadha - glad that I’m not revealing the names unlike other person. 
When someone Expressed their version with full blatant lies, being Victim I even deserved more chance than the culprit to express my version. 

please Mods, do not delete the thread - if I reveal the names then you can do whatever you like. Thanks in Advance for understanding. 

Bro, honest suggestion. This issue is consuming you, whether you realize it or not. Everyone will have setbacks in their life. In life, Some things will go our way and some don’t. The best way to deal with it is to try to leave it and move on with your life. Else, it will spoil your life. Time is the best healer. Take a break from this DB as i think this is reminding you of those incidents a lot.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Bro, honest suggestion. This issue is consuming you, whether you realize it or not. Everyone will have setbacks in their life. In life, Some things will go our way and some don’t. The best way to deal with it is to try to leave it and move on with your life. Else, it will spoil your life. Time is the best healer. Take a break from this DB as i think this is reminding you of those incidents a lot.

Let him went his frustation all at once. N

Otherwise again he comes back. 

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Sheyy vedu vadu kadhu veedu evadoooo naku telusuuu veedu madyalo broker vedavaa

2 hours ago, Raisins_72 said:

Dorasani Muchatlu part lo pilusthanu .

@Raisins_72 Dorasani annav aunty nee ... emaina respect ichinava nuve na kompa thishi office lo ame venta padi victim card ani pracharam chesthunav.. how you related to DB everyone will have thier own private life thu even ur parents had chex that's why u came to this earth without reason .... vala private life kuda thiskochi Aunty scam ani veyyu ra thu