Market lo new technologies with best bill rate

RPG_Reloaded

Just now, redsox said:

Why? what happened?

took analytics degree. Try to learn many technologies  adn waste my time for 3 months and struggled alot amidst of that hadoop ocean.. 

now learned one good tech and getting 96 per hour. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

took analytics degree. Try to learn many technologies  adn waste my time for 3 months and struggled alot amidst of that hadoop ocean.. 

now learned one good tech and getting 96 per hour

Okay Analytics is different man, it’s glorified data analysis with some business aspects thrown in.

im talking about tech stuff. NLP and DL will be huge. Data is king going forward. 

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

Okay Analytics is different man, it’s glorified data analysis with some business aspects thrown in.

im talking about tech stuff. NLP and DL will be huge. Data is king going forward. 

I know but i dont have a clarity of thought what kind of growth would be there in it. And i am scared to be a data scientist down the line. 

5 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I know but i dont have a clarity of thought what kind of growth would be there in it. And i am scared to be a data scientist down the line

Focus on the technical aspects of machine learning and look for Machine Learning Engineer roles. Look for roles where you build models using different ML algos. Focus on supervised and unsupervised learning, dimensionality reduction, etc.

growth ante, companies have vast amounts of past data and they are now trying to leverage recent breakthroughs in ML fields to eliminate human intervention and automate things.