I hate good looking people , anyone has same experience at work ?

rapchik123

I'm in a lot of frustration , I think at any work place people give a lot of prominence to good looks over the actual work that a person puts in

naak telsi good looks have a lot of importance in anyones career growth , i think i have to constantly keep proving myself at work where as people who are good looking can simply talk nicely and get away with any issue ,

I think it makes life so easy for them , I was reading the following article and it made me so enraged and i'm trying to rant about it here , mana desi gaallu kuda chudataaniki baagunte I've noticed that they get the same kind of treatment as mentioned in the below article , I have a couple of desi colleagues  at my workplace that look really good and they are usually given priority over others , I think good looking people are usually very confident and that makes it easy for them to generally talk their way out of any issue....

https://hbr.org/2019/10/attractive-people-get-unfair-advantages-at-work-ai-can-help

I'm in a lot of frustration and just wanted to rant , let me know if any of u guys ever faced similar situation at work

7 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

I'm in a lot of frustration , I think at any work place people give a lot of prominence to good looks over the actual work that a person puts in

naak telsi good looks have a lot of importance in anyones career growth , i think i have to constantly keep proving myself at work where as people who are good looking can simply talk nicely and get away with any issue ,

I think it makes life so easy for them , I was reading the following article and it made me so enraged and i'm trying to rant about it here , mana desi gaallu kuda chudataaniki baagunte I've noticed that they get the same kind of treatment as mentioned in the below article , I have a couple of desi colleagues  at my workplace that look really good and they are usually given priority over others , I think good looking people are usually very confident and that makes it easy for them to generally talk their way out of any issue....

https://hbr.org/2019/10/attractive-people-get-unfair-advantages-at-work-ai-can-help

I'm in a lot of frustration and just wanted to rant , let me know if any of u guys ever faced similar situation at work

arey karri ga oche janma lo nuvvu andam ga pudthav le ide na shaapam

• Haha 1

aapice lo clinet and fafa open romance 

aa client tala tikka vedava.. kaani a pilla tho matlade tappudu vankarlu tiruguthadu, everyone in appice knows this. some even approach the chinky girl to get things done with client.

konni anthey 

Just now, xano917 said:

aapice lo clinet and fafa open romance 

aa client tala tikka vedava.. kaani a pilla tho matlade tappudu vankarlu tiruguthadu, everyone in appice knows this. some even approach the chinky girl to get things done with client.

konni anthey 

haha papa's if the're attractive the whole scenario changes , literally everybody will be desperately trying to get her attention ...

Just now, Scada said:

Antha ledu..  tenor.gif .. from my exp.. looks will just open the door anthe.. a tarvata nuv prove cheskovali.. good looking people will be under a lot of expectations 

good that u dint have the same experiences that I did ....

4 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

bunch of girls or boys vunnar andulo oka not good lucking and good lucking vunte evarini chustav. 

ee meeda ne neeku interest ledu you don't look persentable, nee meeda ne nuvvu invest cheyalevu maa pani ni nuvvu antha interesting ga ela chestav oka client ga I am asking you. 

S club lo andaru vuntaru but good looking pori daggarike pothav akkada pakkana nalla pori performance peaks lo ichchina 

adi entha naturalloo idi anthe naturallu ani @Scada antunde. 

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

Antha ledu..  tenor.gif .. from my exp.. looks will just open the door anthe.. a tarvata nuv prove cheskovali.. good looking people will be under a lot of expectations 

they are not opening doors for TS anta 

Looks Edo cover page lekka magazine meeda oka look veyadanki panikostademo, okasari Konnaka matter lekapote waste a ga.
Frustration , I can understand. Konni Sarlu konni work places ki Vintha standards untai. Don’t beat yourself for that. Fault is theirs ...Give your best whatever you can. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

bunch of girls or boys vunnar andulo oka not good lucking and good lucking vunte evarini chustav. 

ee meeda ne neeku interest ledu you don't look persentable, nee meeda ne nuvvu invest cheyalevu maa pani ni nuvvu antha interesting ga ela chestav oka client ga I am asking you. 

S club lo andaru vuntaru but good looking pori daggarike pothav akkada pakkana nalla pori performance peaks lo ichchina 

adi entha naturalloo idi anthe naturallu ani @Scada antunde. 

club lu lauda im not talking abt because that's where u go to actually go to hookup and attractiveness actually matter there ..

work lo chesey pani chudali kaani , being partial to people just because they look good is something that's bothering me

• Upvote 1

india lo companies lo chala factors tho advantages teeskuntaru.. kaka ani.. gender ani.. abbo chala untai.. 

looks are nothing.. and ikkada ala advantages takkuve.. mera bharat mahan tho compare cheste.. 

aina mana pani manam seskuntu podame.. comparisons seskunte peace undadu.. u wont get anything out of it