I hate good looking people , anyone has same experience at work ?

rapchik123

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

antha frustration endukoo not so good looking lo kuda charismatic vuntaru antha enduku abdul kalam emi good looking kaade ISRO chairman Sivan good looking kaade. naa  bachelors dostuu good looking kaade ( vaadu amazon ki working) 

yeah bro.. nen adey cheptunna.. ma lead gadu kuda panda la untadu.. kani manchi charishma undi vadilo.. great guy vadu..

9 minutes ago, redsox said:

It's like anything else in this world man. Some people are born rich, some people are born handsome/beautiful, Some people are born smart. Life is not fair. So focus on improving yourself 

andam ga puttatam mem chesina tappa ani @Scada antunde

3 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

lol this is a perspective that i heard from the other side for the first time... sounds reasonable actually

Societal standards bla bla ani cliche replies cheppAnu Kani, more than external looks it’s important to be confident about yourself. Confident ga matladadam, present cheskovadam lo unna attraction inka dentlo undadu. Many times we see people and think, I thought he/she was cute until they started talking , I don’t like them anymore ani. In fact because of that attention, they draw more hate if they are not up to the expectations. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ellen said:

Societal standards bla bla ani cliche replies cheppAnu Kani, more than external looks it’s important to be confident about yourself. Confident ga matladadam, present cheskovadam lo unna attraction inka dentlo undadu. Many times we see people and think, I thought he/she was cute until they started talking , I don’t like them anymore ani. In fact because of that attention, they draw more hate if they are not up to the expectations. 

Agreed 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

antha frustration endukoo not so good looking lo kuda charismatic vuntaru antha enduku abdul kalam emi good looking kaade ISRO chairman Sivan good looking kaade. naa  bachelors dostuu good looking kaade ( vaadu amazon ki working) 

lol you're talking abt 0.0001% of the crowd ... it's like saying Jeff bezos amazon.com tho he;s become a billionaire why cant anyone else do the same , but in reality that sounds like a joke

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

+1 It’s more about confidence and having a charming personality. 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

i think people who are not so attractive have to work a lot on these traits .... attractive people usually wont have this problem as they grow up being confident ....

33 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

I'm in a lot of frustration , I think at any work place people give a lot of prominence to good looks over the actual work that a person puts in

naak telsi good looks have a lot of importance in anyones career growth , i think i have to constantly keep proving myself at work where as people who are good looking can simply talk nicely and get away with any issue ,

I think it makes life so easy for them , I was reading the following article and it made me so enraged and i'm trying to rant about it here , mana desi gaallu kuda chudataaniki baagunte I've noticed that they get the same kind of treatment as mentioned in the below article , I have a couple of desi colleagues  at my workplace that look really good and they are usually given priority over others , I think good looking people are usually very confident and that makes it easy for them to generally talk their way out of any issue....

https://hbr.org/2019/10/attractive-people-get-unfair-advantages-at-work-ai-can-help

I'm in a lot of frustration and just wanted to rant , let me know if any of u guys ever faced similar situation at work

I totally can relate ! It’s very frustrating someone gives attention to goodlooking ignoring us. Workplace lo ila ayite inka heart breaking untadhi manaki una confidence motham govinda. Ma ofc lo oo chinki all mini skirts and louboutins tho vasthadhi but ey mata ki aa mata she is soo good at her work kuda !!

It’s ok to feel bad but don’t make that take away your confidence ne work exp chusko Ne achievements chusko life lo Nuvu enno sadinchi ippudu Ee position loki vachav don’t make ur physical appearance define you ( yes it would have added more confidence  if u look more taller with six abs but avvi koncham time teskoni gymlu gatra chesthe vastai le ) End of the day confidence is all it matters ! Be a saposexual !!! 
it's strange; most the girls I know don't even care how hot a guy is if they're dumb. They are only attracted to intelligence in men, good looking is just a plus.

xoxo 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

idem question ra babu , when i already explained abt it so clearly

akkkada generalization chestu cheppav vaadu work cheyadu but he is good looking and he kinda get away with it ani. 

aa okka point and edo togada article tesukochchi esinav, big corporations sangati telidu kaani in a mid size companies looks doesn't matter. anthaga ibbandi anipiste go get a position where thalent is valued over looks. life is too short about being bothered by these trivial things. self respect lantivi vuntey ade chesetonivi ikkadiki ochchi vadinchukunta la vada lassun anukunta matladadam janalaki raadu antava. ppl react in both ways sometimes depending on the mood will not go well but some funny comments will actually alleviate the pain. nuvvu nee pichakuntla problem glad you have job atleast and all the fingers are reaching your mouth end of the day. 

1 minute ago, Prada_lover said:

I totally can relate ! It’s very frustrating someone gives attention to goodlooking ignoring us. Workplace lo ila ayite inka heart breaking untadhi manaki una confidence motham govinda. Ma ofc lo oo chinki all mini skirts and louboutins tho vasthadhi but ey mata ki aa mata she is soo good at her work kuda !!

It’s ok to feel bad but don’t make that take away your confidence ne work exp chusko Ne achievements chusko life lo Nuvu enno sadinchi ippudu Ee position loki vachav don’t make ur physical appearance define you ( yes it would have added more confidence  if u look more taller with six abs but avvi koncham time teskoni gymlu gatra chesthe vastai le ) End of the day confidence is all it matters ! Be a saposexual !!! 
it's strange; most the girls I know don't even care how smart a guy is if they're hot. I'm only attracted to intelligence in men, good looking is just a plus.

xoxo 

intelligence kolavadaniki barometer haa measuring tape edi vadathav 

5 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

i think people who are not so attractive have to work a lot on these traits .... attractive people usually wont have this problem as they grow up being confident ....

Not true. I’ve seen many handsome/beautiful people who were insecure and lacked confidence. For some handsome/beautiful people that ends up being a curse if there’s nothing else going on in their lives.

1 minute ago, Prada_lover said:

it's strange; most the girls I know don't even care how smart a guy is if they're hot. I'm only attracted to intelligence in men, good looking is just a plus.

xoxo 

thanks bro , i think u understand me....