Wake up sleepyhead

Prada_lover

Just now, Prada_lover said:

Babes you have to go look at @chittimallu_14 s list !! Can’t categorize into one particular genre but he got amazing collection ! He is the one who introduced me to Asura 

Some of his collection 

Oh wowww. this is super interesting. will check that out...thanks

13 hours ago, Prada_lover said:

This is made of ecstasy 😍 00:50 

12 hours ago, Ellen said:

Amazing... ee DB lo nenu thappa evaru kooda Kollektiv or  Vibrasphere tracks post chestharu anukoledu.. im happy to meet you both here.. Below are my fav tracks from Kollektiv. However I cant post any tracks from Vibra and call them my favs because every single one of them is a gem.... but a special mention to mountain lake because its very close to my heart for personal reasons.. 

@Ellen you win this thread by posting Vibrasphere... massive artists and I wish they were still active.

• Like 2

I have also listened to a couple of other tracks in this thread by Glass Animals, they are not my typical picks and not a great fan of that style.... however they are a little similar to the artist Scott Hansen  akaTycho. You guys should explore him, he is fantastic and I attended his gig live with my wife and has to be one of my fav gigs ( i have attended very many of them)... Im still waiting for few more artists to tour the US so I can catch them live.... 

Im posting one of my fav tracks by Tycho and also full album to which this track belongs, I guess it was released in 2012. There are more newer albums and feel free to explore his works

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Prada_lover said:

This guy is Carl Cox, the DJ (not the track producer of the video) is touring my town next month and I might catch him live.. .he is considered as a frikking legend in Ibiza.. love his old school mixing and track selection... 

• Like 1