Sitcom emotions

Ellen

I just finished the episode where Michael Scott leaves to colarado. I was fine, just until Jim realised michael is leaving the same day. When I looked at Jim's expression in the camera, that's it I couldn't stop my tears. And the moment Pam meets michael at the airport .... I had to reach out for tissues 🤣🤣🤣. This NEVER happened to me for any other sitcoms. Well may be few episodes in modern family did make me feel emotional. But the office by far got me feel so heavy.

Is it only me....? Or did anyone else felt the same for the office or any other sitcoms? What scene made u emotional or which scene made you shed a tear or two? 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

I just finished the episode where Michael Scott leaves to colarado. I was fine, just until Jim realised michael is leaving the same day. When I looked at Jim's expression in the camera, that's it I couldn't stop my tears. And the moment Pam meets michael at the airport .... I had to reach out for tissues 🤣🤣🤣. This NEVER happened to me for any other sitcoms. Well may be few episodes in modern family did make me feel emotional. But the office by far got me feel so heavy.

Is it only me....? Or did anyone else felt the same for the office or any other sitcoms? What scene made u emotional or which scene made you shed a tear or two? 

it is more like a psychological thing. forgot the name though!..it feels like the people we love the most are leaving us- by the end of the sitcom. It is quite natural.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

First time Amrutham and Scrubs binge watch chesinappudu anipinchindi. After two days back to regular work.

Just now, galiraju said:

it is more like a psychological thing. forgot the name though!..it feels like the people we love the most are leaving us- by the end of the sitcom. It is quite natural.

I feel it has more to do with Steve Carell's innocent eyes, Michael scotts childlike innocence. And Jim halpert has carried on the best emotion, just through his eyes. Believe me, I did not just have wet eyes....I cried. I wept like a baby rofl. 

And I watched like hell lot of sitcoms till date. This never happened, not even any finale. 

2 minutes ago, galiraju said:

First time Amrutham and Scrubs binge watch chesinappudu anipinchindi. After two days back to regular work.

Wow. Amrutham is back anta now 😁

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, galiraju said:

Actually I think you are right though.  We watch them for so long, feels like some person in real life is leaving 

Just now, Ellen said:

Actually I think you are right though.  We watch them for so long, feels like some person in real life is leaving 

NBK+%25286%2529.jpgBingewatch effect anukovali dhanni