Calling Agnes....What’s your opinion on astrology?

redsox

first of all, I don't know anything about astrology.

I was raised in an atheist household.

looks like they calculate planet positions with some simple mental maths(do they?). sounds interesting.

beyond that, I only rely on my future AI overlords to predict if I will ever participate in a gangbang with more than 30 people or not.

10 minutes ago, Agnes said:

first of all, I don't know anything about astrology.

I was raised in an atheist household.

looks like they calculate planet positions with some simple mental maths(do they?). sounds interesting.

beyond that, I only rely on my future AI overlords to predict if I will ever participate in a gangbang with more than 30 people or not.

Yes, they make detailed calculations based on planetary positions at the time of your birth, location and predict your life situations based on planetary positions and transits.

Do you think a planet millions of miles away from earth has any effect on our life?

2 minutes ago, redsox said:

Do you think a planet millions of miles away from earth has any effect on our life?

obviously no. but they are probably working off data analysis over 1000s of years. and have a non-zero accuracy for their predictions.

I don't mind people believing whatever they want to believe. I'm 37 now. I'm comfortable with everyone. as long as they don't get in my face.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

obviously no. but they are probably working off data analysis over 1000s of years. and have a non-zero accuracy for their predictions.

I don't mind people believing whatever they want to believe. I'm 37 now. I'm comfortable with everyone. as long as they don't get in my face.

Makes sense 🙂

If you ever wonder again, if our horoscope can effect our lives, answer is No. Astrology never predicted anything 100% accurately. Life can be effected by only two things. One our own actions and second vidhi (people call it fate or destiny bla bla). 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, meri_zindagi said:

If you ever wonder again, if our horoscope can effect our lives, answer is No. Astrology never predicted anything 100% accurately. Life can be effected by only two things. One our own actions and second vidhi (people call it fate or destiny bla bla). 

I too believe that it doesn’t effect our lives. But I’m interested in looking at it from an alternate viewpoint (from proponents of astrology).

100% accuracy basically means a guarantee. Nothing in life is guaranteed!

5 hours ago, redsox said:

Yes, they make detailed calculations based on planetary positions at the time of your birth, location and predict your life situations based on planetary positions and transits.

Calling milky way galaxy magadheerudu @AbhiiRama 

• Haha 1