9 people dead including a constable in Delhi clashes.

Android_Halwa

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

mana BJ galla drama emo ani kotting

I don't think this is a BJ drama...especially when such a major meeting happening in Delhi...why would BJ does a bj thing ?

pakka idi CAA batch protest galle...correct time chusi kottinaru...

even the guy who was seen with a gun is a peaceful brother..and Constable autopsy report lo kuda cause of death is gun shots anta

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

mana BJ galla drama emo ani kotting

No, trump vasthunnappudu vaalla paruve kadha poyedhi - ittaantivi ee time lo endhuku pettukuntaaru. 

it’s purely orchestrated by Congi,  communists & anti- India elements. 

I strongly believe similar scheme as the stone pelting  in Kashmir( where money is pumped to start riots/stone pelting etc) is currently being used by internal anti-modi forces of India...

They are learning a lot from pakistan... 

I am not sure why Modi/Shah aren't able to resolve this yet..

But when they do.. it is going to be as ruthless as it happened during 370/Kashmir...  no listening to nobody daddy...!

3 minutes ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

I am not sure why Modi/Shah aren't able to resolve this yet..

But when they do.. it is going to be as ruthless as it happened during 370/Kashmir...  no listening to nobody daddy...!

Seems that they Followed Wait & Watch theory as the more they make noise about this the more damage it’s going to create  but  i think they will do something seriously abt it now.  

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don't think this is a BJ drama...especially when such a major meeting happening in Delhi...why would BJ does a bj thing ?

pakka idi CAA batch protest galle...correct time chusi kottinaru...

even the guy who was seen with a gun is a peaceful brother..and Constable autopsy report lo kuda cause of death is gun shots anta

21 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

No, trump vasthunnappudu vaalla paruve kadha poyedhi - ittaantivi ee time lo endhuku pettukuntaaru. 

it’s purely orchestrated by Congi,  communists & anti- India elements. 

yeah, can't rule out. 

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Seems that they Followed Wait & Watch theory as the more they make noise about this the more damage it’s going to create  but  i think they will do something seriously abt it now.  

Yeah, actually this wait and watch policy might have hurted BJP initially but for the last 1-2 weeks, this policy started to pay dividends to BJP...

High profile visit vundi...Supreme Court ki details ichedi vundi, and anti-CAA slowly dying...BJP also made it clear that there is no question of going back on CAA..

Expecting couple of hard decisions on security in a day or two...Thatha atu flight ekkagane crack down shuru aitadi anukuntunan

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Ala kodithe chudalani undhi...

Aeppudu ayidhi

Vaade chepukuntundu...coverage kosam velthe gumpu lo govindam chesinaru ani...Police kuda lekunde ani..

okadiki muthi pandlu ralinayi anta, inkokadiki talkaya, inkokadiki legs mida anta

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Vaade chepukuntundu...coverage kosam velthe gumpu lo govindam chesinaru ani...Police kuda lekunde ani..

okadiki muthi pandlu ralinayi anta, inkokadiki talkaya, inkokadiki legs mida anta

entha vinasompu gaa undi... epudu dooram nundi janalani rechagotti pakkaku jargutunde.. ipudu dorkinaru annamaata... NDTV inka kaavaali... baaga kaavaali...

• Haha 1