Benching has become common in relationships

Daaarling

5 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

These days both girls and boys are changing their lovers or partners once they find better one.There is no commitment left. I admit The percentage of girls is far more than boys.

Oh my god , ala chesthunnara 

6 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

These days both girls and boys are changing their lovers or partners once they find better one.There is no commitment left. I admit The percentage of girls is far more than boys.

Nani gadi cinema chusava.

27 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

How can you admit ? Are you one among them ?

7 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

actual word, "branch swinging "

monkeys chesthai

Benching is when you start dating someone you think is nice and who has potential, but you're not crazy about them. You don't know wether to keep dating them, or dump them and move on to the next one. This is where benching happens; instead of going for either of the above polarized options, you put your date in your mental 'maybe' folderand 'bench them' so you date around to see what else is out there.

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:
Benching is when you start dating someone you think is nice and who has potential, but you're not crazy about them. You don't know wether to keep dating them, or dump them and move on to the next one. This is where benching happens; instead of going for either of the above polarized options, you put your date in your mental 'maybe' folderand 'bench them' so you date around to see what else is out there.

got it

inko work kuda undi deniki " Holding pattern"