India and Virus

chittimallu_14

Ippudunna Ruling & Oppositions roles reverse lo unna there will be criticism have to accept that... Although no one can do with pin point perfection its to what extent they are managing that matters and opposition do point out lapses which can be looked in to as per feasibility.

There are multiple incidents of quarantine people jumping the fence and running away, monna bengal lo evado big shot koduku influence use chesi straight naduchukuntu bayataki poyadu anta from the airport after returning from UK and he tested positive...  obviously govt and the army involved have their limitations

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Ippudunna Ruling & Oppositions roles reverse lo unna there will be criticism have to accept that... Although no one can do with pin point perfection its to what extent they are managing that matters and opposition do point out lapses which can be looked in to as per feasibility.

its stupid though.... India is one of the countries that acted quicker than anyone else. Like I said I dont have any problem people criticising the govt on demonetisation, 370 and CAA kind of stuff because you can take a stand there and pick a side whether you like govt policy  or not... but in this case thats not the issue, people have to support the govt (whoever is ruling) and cooperate with the orders to help the virus contained... will the govt succeed 100% absolutely no, because this is not that easy 

My question was a generic wondering....screening baga chestunnam annaru kada how did these "foreigners" penetrate so far into my town ani;I am just pissed with all the high drama

Plus too much push kuda manchidi kadu, i am criticising that as well. Anni mem best chestunam, best chuskuntunam ani pracharam cheste, prajalu govt chuskuntadi kada ani light teeskune avakasham undi. They are totally blind folded by this, emana aite vallu cheptaru kada attitude and still roaming in groups, going to work which has lot of people like colleges and schools(boards nadustunai)

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

My question was a generic wondering....screening baga chestunnam annaru kada how did these "foreigners" penetrate so far into my town ani;I am just pissed with all the high drama

They cant catch every single person doood... etla anukunnav they can do it ani? Janalu andaru egabadi kontunna sanitizer la meedha ne raasthunnaru that it will kill only 99% of the virus ani.... iga sagam paiga janalu thitte govt ki antha kanna higher success rate untundi ani ela anukunnav. The problem is this current global situation is beyond human power at this point atleast.

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

They cant catch every single person doood... etla anukunnav they can do it ani? Janalu andaru egabadi kontunna sanitizer la meedha ne raasthunnaru that it will kill only 99% of the virus ani.... iga sagam paiga janalu thitte govt ki antha kanna higher success rate untundi ani ela anukunnav. The problem is this current global situation is beyond human power at this point atleast.

Kada? then why are some counting soooooooooooo much on the government and acting as if they are immune to everything without taking care?

These extreme whatsapp forwards like "Nothing will happen to us indians" are misleading people a lot. And from the beginning i was completely AGAINST this propaganda

Just now, Ellen said:

Kada? then why are some counting soooooooooooo much on the government and acting as if they are immune to everything without taking care?

thats their problem if they dont want to take care..

also its best that people come to reality with this virus the sooner... eventually majority of people ki idi vasthadi, just like regular flu. You can only delay it but not avoid it with the way its spreading... intlo enni days ani koorchuntaru evaru aina? 1 week? 3 weeks? a month? ... anni companies kooda enni days WFH isthai andariki.. what about people working in service sector and cant WFH? Unless dheeniki vaccine osthe thappa em cheyyaleru, we all can only delay it and count on our immunity system

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

thats their problem if they dont want to take care..

also its best that people come to reality with this virus the sooner... eventually majority of people ki idi vasthadi, just like regular flu. You can only delay it but not avoid it with the way its spreading... intlo enni days ani koorchuntaru evaru aina? 1 week? 3 weeks? a month? ... anni companies kooda enni days WFH isthai andariki.. what about people working in service sector and cant WFH? Unless dheeniki vaccine osthe thappa em cheyyaleru, we all can only delay it and count on our immunity system

You have a valid point here !! 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

its stupid though.... India is one of the countries that acted quicker than anyone else. Like I said I dont have any problem people criticising the govt on demonetisation, 370 and CAA kind of stuff because you can take a stand there and pick a side whether you like govt policy  or not... but in this case thats not the issue, people have to support the govt (whoever is ruling) and cooperate with the orders to help the virus contained... will the govt succeed 100% absolutely no, because this is not that easy 

People are cooperating to good extent and all states are doing good job to handling the situation and about opposition/criticism will be there no matter what even in US its there Biden & Sanders were criticizing Trump's  handling of the situation,accept it and move on if any useful suggestion comes up nothing wrong in implementing it...

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

In such cases, too much BOASTING is bad for the public. Apart from highlighting their "level best efforts", the  pracharam batch should also talk about the reality as well. In a country like india mass propaganda is very easy to carry forward.