Be Calm, Stay Safe and reduce ur stress.. spend time with family.....tough times.

Spartan

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

More news is harmful for our healths..both mentally and physically...

Thinking about the cases, getting worried about Job , future and last but not least bank balance...

is taking toll....

Consider this time as a good opportunity to spend good time with kids and family...(bachelors..to build career and learn something new...)

As a parent..recently having sleepless nights....I am worried about kids future...career job etc..with the situations.....

deni valla too much negativity lo surround aipotunnam..both online, mentally....

I would suggest...try to reduce the amount of news consumption and spend time on something else...like

Meditation....planning to start ....to reduce the stress levels.... inspiring from @k2s ....konni tips ivvu ....

stock up, stay healthy both mentally and physically.....dont overwhelm urselves with too much -ve news or things that worry you...

cannot force anyone to stop posting the news ....because everyone is worried .....

anduke I have stopped or reduced the time i usually spend time in DB.....

@psycopk  @Vaampire @mettastar  @tom bhayya @Anta Assamey

take time for family and ur health..

Hope things will get better sooner......and there is bright life and future for every one.........

I know all the above sound silly...but the mental stress makes u think even the small problems monstrous...

+ NBK

Y tension @Spartan uncle ;) jarigedi jaragaka maanadhu

aal izzz well

nidra pattakapovataniki one of the reason can also be due to lack of physical strain to ur body .. mostly laptop or TV mundhu kuurchuntaam .. so daily twice a day workout cheyi .. haayiga nidra pothaav .. i follow below workout ..