Story behind bhaigan's love for China

Catabolite

3 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

uncle .. you lost it .. better luck next time ..  my language is far better than your id itself ... @3$%

Ok uncle i confess when i joined DB i used language i shouldn't have.I was new to forum like this and copied posting like few ids.  I feel like an arse. I'm sorry for that language. Can you do the same and ask @redsox and @BeautyQueen to forgive you?

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Ok uncle i confess when i joined DB i used language i shouldn't have.I was new to forum like this and copied posting like few ids.  I feel like an arse. I'm sorry for that language. Can you do the same and ask @redsox and @BeautyQueen to forgive you?

no uncle ..  i'm not the one who started ... you better check the facts .. and come .. 

a scratching thread deleted ..  if i find some thing similar will p.m you or tag you ... 

2 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

no uncle ..  i'm not the one who started ... you better check the facts .. and come .. 

a scratching thread deleted ..  if i find some thing similar will p.m you or tag you ... 

Bro they might have started it but you could've dealt it better antunna anthe. Sare i'm not the right person to preach i agree .

Just now, pamogudu said:

Bro they might have started it but you could've dealt it better antunna anthe. Sare i'm not the right person to preach i agree .

if it's just me . i could have reacted amicably  .. adi vere matter le brotheru ... 

3 hours ago, Catabolite said:

Y ra

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

Enti ra ne badha

Thanks for doing the needful

11 hours ago, Catabolite said:

Bhaigan's love for China: deeniki kaaranam ma Jagan anna. A roju PUBG aadutu press meet pettalsochina confusion lo tondarapadi coronavirus started in South Korea annadu.  Deenini advantage ga tiskuni WFH to alisipoyina ma pulkalu, tooduga onions kalisi Jaggadini banti aata adukunnaru. Danito kalata chendindi bhaigan vallani educate cheyyalane kutuhalam to aa China gurunchi Korea gurunchi patient 31 gurunchi research chesi baa mottukunnadu. Papam adanta evaru vinakapoyesariki, visiki vesaripoyadu. Sakshit lo reasonable explanation lenanduna, chesina research to CGTN, Global Times chudadam start chesadu. Mana Sakshit e goram anukunte, e CGTN, Global Times are worse annai, so ala e CCP galla kutra lo bhaigan purtigaa erripappa ayyadu. 

25 aa? Veellandaru @Catabolite fans or @bhaigan anti fans??

:giggle: