Housewives ki oka pedda 🙏

JAMBALHOT_RAJA

Housewives asalu ela untaru intlone ?? Vanta, tv, nidra, india calls.. daily ide routine  kada... 

oka 10 days wfh ke pichi lestundi intlone untu.. 

not an easy task to stay at home that too with out earning anything 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

house wives kanna kuda .. india nunchi oche in-laws and parents ki paadhaabhi vandhanam cheyali .. we now know practically why they complaint about getting bored when they visit their kids in USA ;) 

Agree... it sucks man 

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

house wives kanna kuda .. india nunchi oche in-laws and parents ki paadhaabhi vandhanam cheyali .. we now know practically why they complaint about getting bored when they visit their kids in USA ;) 

Not in Irving Gandhi park..they have best times sitting in Gandhi park..talking about politics all day

15 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Housewives asalu ela untaru intlone ?? Vanta, tv, nidra, india calls.. daily ide routine  kada... 

Usually cooking prayogalu avi evi chesthuntaru to kill time.. and ladies ki muchatlu ante chala istam so calls chesi gantalu gantalu talking ala aipothundi time pass..

but agree that it will be super boring andhuke doing job is the best thing.. 

17 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Hats off to all women in the world  and granny's who visits USA... 

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Usually cooking prayogalu avi evi chesthuntaru to kill time.. and ladies ki muchatlu ante chala istam so calls chesi gantalu gantalu talking ala aipothundi time pass..

Pillalu unte time ae telidhu man... They have to do super planning to control everyone.. and take care of home & husband. 

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

??

I like to maintain distance from people, I hate people that get into my personal space. I don't like parties or crowded places. In the past, it would be offensive to say that to someone who invites you to a party. Now, I can keep people away without offending them. 

1 minute ago, BeautyQueen said:

Without wife house can't run by husband.

2 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Pillalu unte time ae telidhu man... They have to do super planning to control everyone.. and take care of home & husband. 

Yah true; kids untey veru, it is big job and busy untaru.

1 minute ago, kittaya said:

Without wife house can't run by husband.

Most of the husbands job chesi tired aipotharu malli cooking cleaning ante no way lol but few people have so much opika jobs chesi kuda wives ki help cheyatam and working wife untey house chores ni share cheskovatam without complaining.. 

8 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

I like to maintain distance from people, I hate people that get into my personal space. I don't like parties or crowded places. In the past, it would be offensive to say that to someone who invites you to a party. Now, I can keep people away without offending them. 

Ditto 

6 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Oh okay; I can relate .. I do not like too much crowd or many social events.. but I do like to meet my close friends and have get togethers .. I feel sometimes its better to avoid people for some personal time and peace.. 👍🏼

31 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

ya chaala kastam..

musugutanni 11 varaku nidrapoyi.. lechi edo okati tini apt lo vere desi ammalakkalatho sollu kaburlu seppukuntu games aadukuntu.. enni kastaalu padutunnaro..

anduke vanta kuda mogulla chetha seyistunnar 

• Upvote 2