JAMBALHOT_RAJA

Housewives ki oka pedda ūüôŹ

Recommended Posts

Ellen
1 hour ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Housewives asalu ela untaru intlone ?? Vanta, tv, nidra, india calls.. daily ide routine  kada... 

oka 10 days wfh ke pichi lestundi intlone untu.. 

not an easy task to stay at home that too with out earning anything 

Anduke they suffer from many disorders Papam. 

1. Delusional jealousy 

2. Career Anxiety

3. Life style disorders

4. Over socialisation and cat fights 

5. inferiority complex

But not everyone do it by choice ...some idiot husbands don’t like their women being independent ani @pencil cheptunde 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pencil
Just now, Ellen said:

Anduke they suffer from many disorders Papam. 

1. Delusional jealousy 

2. Career Anxiety

3. Life style disorders

4. Over socialisation and cat fights 

5. inferiority complex

But not everyone do it by choice ...some idiot husbands don’t like their women being independent ani @pencil cheptunde 

 

ee kalam lo idi reverse.. brahmi3.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sboyr2r
8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

This situation is introverts /asocial peoples heaven 

@arey anthoddhu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sboyr2r
2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Anduke they suffer from many disorders Papam. 

1. Delusional jealousy 

2. Career Anxiety

3. Life style disorders

4. Over socialisation and cat fights 

5. inferiority complex

But not everyone do it by choice ...some idiot husbands don’t like their women being independent ani @pencil cheptunde 

 

@Arey_Neeku_baaga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellen
6 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

calling @VikramsinghRathod ee ankul ni oka pattu pattu 

He doesn’t like my wife yaaa..my wife said if I talk to him she will kick me out of the house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sboyr2r
6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

He doesn’t like my wife yaaa..my wife said if I talk to him she will kick me out of the house. 

vaadi gurinchii mee intlo discussion ochchindii ante he is something yaa 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellen
13 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

vaadi gurinchii mee intlo discussion ochchindii ante he is something yaa 

What to do, ee wfh valla she is sitting next to me and peeping into my laptop to see whatever im doing. Monna lolli apudu susindi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sboyr2r
11 minutes ago, Ellen said:

What to do, ee wfh valla she is sitting next to me and peeping into my laptop to see whatever im doing. Monna lolli apudu susindi

ante your wife is a  housewife/youtoobeeeeer  ?? 

tanu not working ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellen
2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

ante your wife is a  housewife/youtoobeeeeer  ?? 

tanu not working ?? 

She is working from home, sitting right next to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sboyr2r
6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

She is working from home, sitting right next to me.

social distance maintain cheyatleda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jajjanaka_jandri
1 hour ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Housewives asalu ela untaru intlone ?? Vanta, tv, nidra, india calls.. daily ide routine  kada... 

oka 10 days wfh ke pichi lestundi intlone untu.. 

not an easy task to stay at home that too with out earning anything 

yes, I first realized when I been to my cousins place. thanu house wife. adendo house arrest laaga anipinchindi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellen
7 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

social distance maintain cheyatleda. 

We didn't go out for 15 days now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
R_K_LunchVodka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.