Sad news: just thought of sharing

MRI

4 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

$s@d

arey, chaala manchaavida ra.. okka roju visukkoledu.. active ga entha help chesi pettedo! desks kooda tudichedi facilities time ki raakapothey.. :( 

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

arey, chaala manchaavida ra.. okka roju visukkoledu.. active ga entha help chesi pettedo! desks kooda tudichedi facilities time ki raakapothey.. :( 

hmm em chestham

16 hours ago, MRI said:

Knowing the reason of death is safeguarded in US.. So, still waiting to hear on details from family.. As far as the information given to us, it is with complications from pneumonia. Involvement of covid-19 not known yet. I dropped a message to her family. Let's see if anyone responds to know more.

people with pneumonia are the weakest to handle COVID19, might be COVID, RIP

13 hours ago, CH_Desi said:

Sad to know that, typically they are the most nice people in the office !

emo bro.. maa office lo andaru hechulu potaru.. this lady was very sweet.. recent ga grandmom ayyindi..

• 1 month later...

Another sad news: I was working with a colleague yesterday morning. He did not come in touch after lunch. As we believe, I thought something may have come up for him. As he did not come out of his home office even by afternoon, his wife went in to check. He was already passed away. Peace be upon him. :( 

46 minutes ago, MRI said:

Another sad news: I was working with a colleague yesterday morning. He did not come in touch after lunch. As we believe, I thought something may have come up for him. As he did not come out of his home office even by afternoon, his wife went in to check. He was already passed away. Peace be upon him. :( 

#$1

Is it due to Corona ??

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

#$1

Is it due to Corona ??

I don't think so. Coroner report ippudu vachundali.. we are thinking massive heart attack.. but he is a runner and diver as well.. 

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

I don't think so. Coroner report ippudu vachundali.. we are thinking massive heart attack.. but he is a runner and diver as well.. 

What ever may be the reason pretty sad to hear the news bro...Hard time for their family :(