Sad news: just thought of sharing

MRI

My admin passed away. She was a wonderful person and never showed frustration. She was lovely and warm (may be 60s) woman. I spoke to her on the last day we went into isolation. She was still cheerful like always but apparently she got admitted to the hospital on the same day. Feel so sad. It is a bad day for me.

Just now, Sarvapindi said:

60’s lo undi inka work chestunda

Mana India lone vikaranga 58 ki Dukanam ettesi intlo Kuchoni rogalu techkuntam. Here everyone has 2/3 careers 

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

RIP

reason ?

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

May her soul rest in peace. Papam ...emaindi ?

Knowing the reason of death is safeguarded in US.. So, still waiting to hear on details from family.. As far as the information given to us, it is with complications from pneumonia. Involvement of covid-19 not known yet. I dropped a message to her family. Let's see if anyone responds to know more.

3 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

60’s lo undi inka work chestunda

admins don't earn much bro. There 401K may not be enough. Also, they don't want to sit at home and continue working. That's what makes america great. She has knee replacements recently and she is so willing to help everyone. Always there for you. 😭

1 minute ago, MRI said:

Knowing the reason of death is safeguarded in US.. So, still waiting to hear on details from family.. As far as the information given to us, it is with complications from pneumonia. Involvement of covid-19 not known yet. I dropped a message to her family. Let's see if anyone responds to know more.

Ohh 😯  

9 minutes ago, MRI said:

My admin passed away. She was a wonderful person and never showed frustration. She was lovely and warm (may be 60s) woman. I spoke to her on the last day we went into isolation. She was still cheerful like always but apparently she got admitted to the hospital on the same day. Feel so sad. It is a bad day for me.

RIP 

so sad :( 

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Mana India lone vikaranga 58 ki Dukanam ettesi intlo Kuchoni rogalu techkuntam. Here everyone has 2/3 careers 

Here you go again comparing western work life with Indians and touting them as best

Image result for nagarjuna manmadhudu gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MRI said:

RIP

is this because of corona?

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

Here you go again comparing western work life with Indians and touting them as best

Image result for nagarjuna manmadhudu gif

Weste best Ananu...India manam ankunnantha best kaademo anta ...biggg difference 😜