Sad news: just thought of sharing

MRI

1 hour ago, MRI said:

My admin passed away. She was a wonderful person and never showed frustration. She was lovely and warm (may be 60s) woman. I spoke to her on the last day we went into isolation. She was still cheerful like always but apparently she got admitted to the hospital on the same day. Feel so sad. It is a bad day for me.

Very sad.. hope she passed away peacefully.. 

Covid aithe she might have suffered a lot.. 

7 hours ago, MRI said:

My admin passed away. She was a wonderful person and never showed frustration. She was lovely and warm (may be 60s) woman. I spoke to her on the last day we went into isolation. She was still cheerful like always but apparently she got admitted to the hospital on the same day. Feel so sad. It is a bad day for me.

Papam $s@d

8 hours ago, Ellen said:

Mana India lone vikaranga 58 ki Dukanam ettesi intlo Kuchoni rogalu techkuntam. Here everyone has 2/3 careers 

India population ekuva kabati, youth ki chance ivali ani retire avtaru. 60’s and 70’s lo kuda fit undi healthy life lead chese valu unaru. 

prati odu stereotype chesi matladame...India ante lokuva aipoindi okkodaki....manalni ikkada nunchi engithe povalsindi India ke.....

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MRI said:

admins don't earn much bro. There 401K may not be enough. Also, they don't want to sit at home and continue working. That's what makes america great. She has knee replacements recently and she is so willing to help everyone. Always there for you. 😭

Admin ante em position ?