WHATSSAPP

Carona valla India advantages

Recommended Posts

bhaigan

they will extent lock down if the cases spikes up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
riashli
8 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

1) desmantha Bleaching challutharu bleaching companies bagupadathayi

2) indias will become hygine like our NRI's.

3)people know value of panimanishi and respect their hardwork

4) oksari wfh ivani daridrapu managers companies now feel good.

5) life long bglr chenai hyd ani chesinavallu sontha vurilo vundi wfh chestharu.

6) ap people know the value of CM post and vote accordingly to right candidate not for ganeru pappu.

After 21 days malli inko 600 cases padithay malli chesthara 21 days lockdown?

India ki Ela spread ayindi antav? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WHATSSAPP
1 minute ago, riashli said:

India ki Ela spread ayindi antav? 

Unhygine airport transportation valla.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari4kntr
2 minutes ago, riashli said:

India ki Ela spread ayindi antav? 

NRI ki ekkadi nundi vachindhi...?

manala manam blame chesukini emi laabam...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
riashli
2 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

Unhygine airport transportation valla.

Home quarantine stamp vesina tiragadam valla kadantav

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AndhraneedSCS
14 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

1) desmantha Bleaching challutharu bleaching companies bagupadathayi

2) indias will become hygine like our NRI's.

3)people know value of panimanishi and respect their hardwork

4) oksari wfh ivani daridrapu managers companies now feel good.

5) life long bglr chenai hyd ani chesinavallu sontha vurilo vundi wfh chestharu.

6) ap people know the value of CM post and vote accordingly to right candidate not for ganeru pappu.

After 21 days malli inko 600 cases padithay malli chesthara 21 days lockdown?

I think they are way more than 600 cases.  They just weren't tested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
riashli
1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

NRI ki ekkadi nundi vachindhi...?

manala manam blame chesukini emi laabam...

The same I am trying to convey.. oorike India ni comment cheyadam enduku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aakathaai789
19 minutes ago, riashli said:

India ki Ela spread ayindi antav? 

Keka point laagaav riashili akkaai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kirakporadu
44 minutes ago, WHATSSAPP said:

1) desmantha Bleaching challutharu bleaching companies bagupadathayi

2) indias will become hygine like our NRI's.

3)people know value of panimanishi and respect their hardwork

4) oksari wfh ivani daridrapu managers companies now feel good.

5) life long bglr chenai hyd ani chesinavallu sontha vurilo vundi wfh chestharu.

6) ap people know the value of CM post and vote accordingly to right candidate not for ganeru pappu.

After 21 days malli inko 600 cases padithay malli chesthara 21 days lockdown?

Nakka gaadu graphics lo treatment chesestada ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superhit3

Not only bleaching powder companies bro...paracetamol companies kuda bagupadatay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WHATSSAPP
9 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Kadiri anna intha hot ga apudu ayyadu? Botox??

Meru topic marchodhu 😁👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dasari4kntr
1 hour ago, riashli said:

The same I am trying to convey.. oorike India ni comment cheyadam enduku

yup...point no 2 wording correct kaadhu..there is no need of comparison ...every ones life is unique and important.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.