No check for non resident aliens?

nenu_evaru

9 hours ago, WigsandThighs said:

Mancgigayyindhi ra free loaders...lazy Mf's kusoni ghanta ki 70-80 10gutharu  inka free checks kuda kavalnara..this was intended to help people who cannot get to work because of covid and is in really need  ^^

Enti nuvvu gantaki 80 10guthunnava, 

False news aha am22 gadu create chesadu vadu akkada ikkada sadivi rasthadu mana desoli girella laga nammesaru...aha Anil guptha gadu lawyer kuda kadu....last 20 yrs much aha news, Murthy blogs, inkka etc follow ayi 2 sites runnning truvisa and am22 sites advertise money vasthai and Website hits/traffic  kuda Anduke fake news bags crate chesthadu 

like h4ead and e check vasthadi ani 

job leni vallaka or job unna kooda apply chesukovacha H1 if married joint filing salary less than 150k?  

What is the link to submit application in online. 

53 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

job leni vallaka or job unna kooda apply chesukovacha H1 if married joint filing salary less than 150k?  

What is the link to submit application in online. 

We need not submit anything 

based on our 2018/2019 tax filing we will get money directly deposited into our banks 

I got this from my friend 

http://www.mytaxfiler.com/blog/the-stimulus-bill-2020-everything-h1b-workers-need-to-know/

QUESTION #3: H1B is Resident Alien

Some individuals will be excluded from receiving payments. That includes,

1. Non-resident aliens
  2. Individuals whose deductions can go to another taxpayer
  3. Estates or trusts

For income tax deductions in the USA, IRS will tag H1B and L visa workers as ‘resident aliens’, whereas B1/B2 visa visitors will be labeled as ‘non-resident aliens.’

QUESTION #4: Will checks be sent H1B and L visa holders?

To date, there’s no clarity if visa holders like F1, H1B, and L will receive it or not! If we choose to go by the family threshold, the chances of L and H1B work catering. The benefits are bright, as per the most recent updates. 

QUESTION #5: Will help check be considered as Public charge?

There’s no clarity on the public charge from the Government. If we go by the announcement made by USCIS clarifying that Coronavirus medical help will not be counted as a public charge, we expect the direct financial help government will also be excluded from the ‘public charge’ rule. 

QUESTION #6: Is Payroll tax given to employees?

Payroll tax cuts are provided to employers, but not employees. Employers will retain their portion of payroll taxes for a while but will have it to clear it eventually. 

QUESTION #7: Will help check money to be taxed by the IRS?

No, the direct payment check under the stimulus bill will not be taxable by the IRS. The payment will be considered a tax credit, and hence, will not be taxed in your 2020 return.

QUESTION #8: Will I get a  check or direct deposit into my bank account?

The IRS will send out the checks using your direct deposit bank information from your tax return, and If there is no direct deposit information available, IRS will mail a paper check to you.

QUESTION #9: Do I need to register to be eligible for Stimulus bill Payment?

No, there’s no need for registration. Your income tax return will be used to find your eligibility and send out a payment to you.