RRR -NTR INTRODUCTION VIDEO

supportamaravathi

1 hour ago, the_magician said:

Engeyi lenz odka....ne jaathi ni enga....neeku undi ra hatred gajji anduke anni ❤️ da lo post lu vestunav...

51 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Nuvvu Gajji pulkalanu criticize chese post lo aalani defend chesthunnappude its clear ur smeared with gajji. Nuvvu YCP, TRS ye party supporters ni yemanna i dont care. Gajji pulkalanu defend chesinappudu i'll call  out ur gajji.

@3$% papam baa e @pulka @SlaveDog @lunchvodka @the_magician gadi @guddalu @Pagilipoddi eyalaa mana settullo

1 hour ago, pamogudu said:

Nuvvu Gajji pulkalanu criticize chese post lo aalani defend chesthunnappude its clear ur smeared with gajji. Nuvvu YCP, TRS ye party supporters ni yemanna i dont care. Gajji pulkalanu defend chesinappudu i'll call  out ur gajji.

I never defended any gajji pulkas because I don’t give a damn about them. My only issue is with people who spread hatred. If you felt like I defended any pulka, I cannot help it. So basically you will tag anyone as pulka or gajji that defend any of their posts. Thanks for making it clear and it shows your ideology. I am fine with it and I don’t have any issue with it 👍🏻

11 minutes ago, supportamaravathi said:

@3$% papam baa e @pulka @SlaveDog @lunchvodka @the_magician gadi @guddalu @Pagilipoddi eyalaa mana settullo

Ne pu** pagilindi ga already.....at least @pamogudu is sincere about his opinions and I respect him for that. On the other side you are just a hate monger and I have no respect for you. Go duck yourself. I don’t want to waste my time trying to educate you. This forum is for fun but not to spread hate. I wish you *** soon. 

1 minute ago, the_magician said:

Ne pu** pagilindi ga already.....at least @pamogudu is sincere about his opinions and I respect him for that. On the other side you are just a hate monger and I have no respect for you. Go duck yourself. I don’t want to waste my time trying to educate you. This forum is for fun but not to spread hate. I wish you *** soon. 

15 minutes ago, supportamaravathi said: