Trump Thatha MBBS drug yemaindi ?

Sucker

Already use chesam annaru ga anu news ? 

Vaadevado FL la okka night ke miracle annadu NY vallu yendi Tuesday use chesi inka yem cheppatam ledu. 

Yennindays pattudhi.

1 minute ago, LazyRohit said:

Next Weekend lopu edo okati confirm chestaru

Use chesthe revover aithunna symptoms aina vuntai ga at least ?? Adi tweet la vesthdi ga mana Fox vaunty Laura ani @r2d2 antunde

9 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Already use chesam annaru ga anu news ? 

Vaadevado FL la okka night ke miracle annadu NY vallu yendi Tuesday use chesi inka yem cheppatam ledu. 

Yennindays pattudhi.

nY dems dhi kada thata chepithe 10gu annadu anduke lite tesukunaru NY nee 

aha mayor machodu ledu aha video okati sudu shalter  in place means ante ento explaing 

just lock down ani anna kisi ma baap ma nahi sun raha hai cccuuummmos

8 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Start chesina 5-7 days ki impact telustundemo ? Over to @Catabolite to confirm

IDI miracle antava mari ?

Trump last week said he was instructing the FDA to fast-track testing of hydroxychloroquine and a related drug, chloroquine, as treatment for COVID-19.

Giardinieri said he contacted an infectious disease doctor about the drug.

“He gave me all the reasons why I would probably not want to try it because there are no trials, there’s no testing, it was not something that was approved,” said Giardinieri.

“And I said, ‘Look, I don’t know if I’m going to make it until the morning,’ because at that point I really thought I was coming to the end because I couldn’t breathe anymore,” Giardinieri continued.

“He agreed and authorized the use of it and 30 minutes later the nurse gave it to me.”

After about an hour after taking the pills, Giardinieri said, it felt like his heart was beating out of his chest and, about two hours later, he had another episode where he couldn’t breathe.

He says he was given Benadryl and some other drugs and that when he woke up around 4:45 a.m., it was “like nothing ever happened.”

He’s since had no fever or pain and can breathe again. Giardinieri said doctors believe the episodes he experienced were not a reaction to the medicine but his body fighting off the virus.

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Trump last week said he was instructing the FDA to fast-track testing of hydroxychloroquine and a related drug, chloroquine, as treatment for COVID-19.

“He gave me all the reasons why I would probably not want to try it because there are no trials, there’s no testing, it was not something that was approved,” said Giardinieri.

“And I said, ‘Look, I don’t know if I’m going to make it until the morning,’ because at that point I really thought I was coming to the end because I couldn’t breathe anymore,” Giardinieri continued.

“He agreed and authorized the use of it and 30 minutes later the nurse gave it to me.”

After about an hour after taking the pills, Giardinieri said, it felt like his heart was beating out of his chest and, about two hours later, he had another episode where he couldn’t breathe.

He says he was given Benadryl and some other drugs and that when he woke up around 4:45 a.m., it was “like nothing ever happened.”

He’s since had no fever or pain and can breathe again. Giardinieri said doctors believe the episodes he experienced were not a reaction to the medicine but his body fighting off the virus.

🤫

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

@r2d2

5 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Start chesina 5-7 days ki impact telustundemo ? Over to @Catabolite to confirm

It will work, but trials will be biscuit. It will kill virus, but it will kill other organs/cells also. 

5 hours ago, Sucker said:

Side effects of Benedryl overdose