West bengal is doing good even without lighting Diyas on April 5th

reality

Ademo kaani politicians siphoned off PPE that are meant to be used by frontline workers. Dr. Indranil Khan, whistle bowler expose chesinanduku aynani arrest chesi phone gunjukoni harass chesthe High court intervene avvalsi ochindi. Check it out

10 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Ademo kaani politicians siphoned off PPE that are meant to be used by frontline workers. Dr. Indranil Khan, whistle bowler expose chesinanduku aynani arrest chesi phone gunjukoni harass chesthe High court intervene avvalsi ochindi. Check it out

telugu lo cheppava?

28 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Adhi anni states lo edchina daridrame kadha... why you selectively pick WB...?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-india-doctors/indian-doctors-fight-coronavirus-with-raincoats-helmets-amid-lack-of-equipment-idUSKBN21I0X0

Just now, reality said:

Since you highlighted WB is doing well. I doubt if the frontline workers have enough resources to test the patients. FYI, I don’t take any pleasure in politicizing things. 

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Also, when I said siphoned off by WB politicians, why don’t you google to see how TMC politicians misuing PPE meant for doctors 

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

arey burrathakkuva nayala...lighting up lamp has nothing to do with containment of covid

neku veelu ayithe cheyyi lekapothe all holes musukuni kuso

ee time o kuda nee business aapava

Erri erri naayala... post nachakapothe G musokoni po ... notlo eppudu penda pettukoni thiruguthava ra lamdeke... maata assalu manchiga matladdam chethakada?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Since you highlighted WB is doing well. I doubt if the frontline workers have enough resources to test the patients. FYI, I don’t take any pleasure in politicizing things. 

Ok got it... I was just showing the numbers too. .. nothing else.

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Ok got it... I was just showing the numbers too. .. nothing else.

The numbers are only good if you take the number of samples tested into consideration. WB is lagging behind pretty badly in that

Just now, Mirage said:

The numbers are only good if you take the number of samples tested into consideration. WB is lagging behind pretty badly in that

How do they hide deaths?

11 minutes ago, batman2 said:

arey burrathakkuva nayala...lighting up lamp has nothing to do with containment of covid

neku veelu ayithe cheyyi lekapothe all holes musukuni kuso

ee time o kuda nee business aapava

@3$%

Just now, reality said:

How do they hide deaths?

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

If you don’t test you wouldn’t know if they died of the virus or something else