Has your married GF is still in touch with you?

AasaDosa

My GF (3 years older than me) says she miss me a lot. I wonder can women still have those feelings for ex boyfriend after being married and having children. I told her to move on.

3 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

My GF (3 years older than me) says she miss me a lot. I wonder can women still have those feelings for ex boyfriend after being married and having children. I told her to move on.

no doubt 100% yes

after having 2 kids also ready to sleep with me and we had great time

shameless 

7 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

ask her to meet once and do the needful please

4 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

no doubt 100% yes

after having 2 kids also ready to sleep with me and we had great time

shameless 

8 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Em Anna stories unte veyi

Ituvanti we db lo Chala paddayi

9 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

She only ask me to meet but I am scared. TV9 lo expose chestaremo ani.

dude do voice chatting first/ later video chatting

later bang bang....

33 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

Naatho undhi inkaa... Appudappudu vachedi.. But naake manasu oppukoka vadhilinchukunna.. Illegal affair kooda kastame maintain cheyyalante

15 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

mogudu to bore kotti evado oka faltu gadini kelukudam ani anipistadi ammailaki after marriage..safe bet entante nee lanti bakara gallu..bayataki chepparu kabatti

anta miss avtondi ante naalo anta magatanam unda ani nee yedava feeling..eeroju evadu dorukutadu fattoo gaadu anedi ame feeling...

you are just tissue paper to her .. hope you understand... mogudni vadilesi vastademo ani adugu...tikka regi nee mede case pedatadi..adi reality ante...

so dont think too much

Please dont discuss your personal family issues here. I guess you are husband of my ex-GF

• Haha 1