Trick that save you when you fired

AFDBRAJA

Cry in front of manager saying 100 problems because of this fire, if you are married show your kids picture and cry addes more sympathy. If you are bachelor show your gf photo and say your marriage will break. If you dont have GF god save you.

Kalla meda padandi tappu ledu. 

So by doing so above i excluded 2 employees to fire and fired some bachelors.  

See if it works nothig to loose. 

Edited by AFDBRAJA

58 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Yeap , this worked for me 2 times ..... but last time workout avvaleee , Iast time I showed my GF photo , and my manager immediately fired ... later I came to know she is his wife now :(  

😀😀😀

Ya try chesa vuncle, workout avvaledhu..6 months lo 2 different sets of children choppincha brathimiladina,vallu food leka ,homeless ipotharu and nenu ma manager ki..kanipettesaadu..ventanae fired..!

Lesson learned, only one set of children pics pettukovali wallet lo ani..!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

Yeap , this worked for me 2 times ..... but last time workout avvaleee , Iast time I showed my GF photo , and my manager immediately fired ... later I came to know she is his wife now :(  

CITI_c$y

1 hour ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Cry in front of manager saying 100 problems because of this fire, if you are married show your kids picture and cry addes more sympathy. If you are bachelor show your gf photo and say your marriage will break. If you dont have GF god save you.

Kalla meda padandi tappu ledu. 

So by doing so above i excluded 2 employees to fire and fired some bachelors.  

See if it works nothig to loose. 

lasttime i showed pics of me banging his wife, and i stayed at work. And switched teams after that....and never got fired again :)

2 hours ago, sri_india said:

Classic 😄👍