Best Growth Stocks long term

CricPokChic

13 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Guys i think market is about to crash in next few months. Dont follow anything blindly.

Watch Buffet interview and he himself said no one can predict what happens when whole economy shuts down.

Most likely August might show the real face of the economy and stock market when second quarter results come in.

$BRKB

Perf YTD-19.32% Perf Year-15.50%

$SPY 

Perf YTD-12.14% Perf Year-2.88%

Plz. DO NOT follow Buffett Blindly !
Berkshire Hathaway Inc.  hasn't been doing well at all!

What worked in the past, Doesn't mean will work in the FUTURE !!!

29 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

$BRKB

$SPY 

No one is telling to follow  Berkshire blindly. Infact no one should follow any investor predictions blindly just like mentioned in this forums. 

The point is  there was never  a forcefully induced recession where whole country and most part of the world shut down without a guarantee of when it will open again.  Neither there was a printing press back then to inject money artificially and bring the stock market back up at this speed. Both these combinations are unnatural and unpredictable and thats why the combo is even more dangerous for small time investors.

The real damage will only be revealed in coming quarters. So u need not burn money without understanding what we are dealing with in the upcoming months.

8 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

No one is telling to follow  Berkshire blindly. Infact no one should follow any investor predictions blindly just like mentioned in this forums. 

The point is  there was never  a forcefully induced recession where whole country and most part of the world shut down without a guarantee of when it will open again.  Neither there was a printing press back then to inject money artificially and bring the stock market back up at this speed. Both these combinations are unnatural and unpredictable and thats why the combo is even more dangerous for small time investors.

The real damage will only be revealed in coming quarters. So u need not burn money without understanding what we are dealing with in the upcoming months.

Its all about looking for an opportunity Based on the current sitatuon.

Clear winners --> E-commerce, online payments, software

COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation

Online video games, programatic ads, social networking platforms, SVOD, telemedicine  

Caveat - some of these may face near-term pressure

2 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

$BRKB

$SPY 

its about the size..its really difficult to beat the market with such a big company..he would have crushed it if he is small and comparing YTD itself makes it clear you are a novice investor

5 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

its about the size..its really difficult to beat the market with such a big company..he would have crushed it if he is small and comparing YTD itself makes it clear you are a novice investor

Yes i am a novice investor...never said i am an expert...just posting my thoughts...if u want to share ur knowledge or contradict me ,plz post here ..i am learning everyday...but dont just belittle me saying ur novice or something...if u contradict me we can discuss anytime...cheers

2 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

Yes i am a novice investor...never said i am an expert...just posting my thoughts...if u want to share ur knowledge or contradict me ,plz post here ..i am learning everyday...but dont just belittle me saying ur novice or something...if u contradict me we can discuss anytime...cheers

there is nothing belittle or to go personal here..you are the one who spoke like warren buffet is kind of outdated..on the other hand you are agreeing you are a novice investor and posted a list of stocks saying they are growth stocks...i am learning as well..we can discuss if at least you post your analysis on the stocks you own..like what do you think they are worth and what price you got them for..i dont care if it goes up or down

28 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

there is nothing belittle or to go personal here..you are the one who spoke like warren buffet is kind of outdated..on the other hand you are agreeing you are a novice investor and posted a list of stocks saying they are growth stocks...i am learning as well..we can discuss if at least you post your analysis on the stocks you own..like what do you think they are worth and what price you got them for..i dont care if it goes up or down

Goodness graciousI never said he is outdated .as a novice should i not learn what are the growth stocks...i  have been spending more time in the last 1 month and just posted what i discovered.. .ok lets just leave it..

lets discuss which stock u want to analyze...i already posted an article on lvgo which is my biggest holding....

2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Goodness graciousI never said he is outdated .as a novice should i not learn what are the growth stocks...i  have been spending more time in the last 1 month and just posted what i discovered.. .ok lets just leave it..

lets discuss which stock u want to analyze...i already posted an article on lvgo which is my biggest holding....

lets discuss about whats the valuations of your most fav stocks and their advantage for growth is

11 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

lets discuss about whats the valuations of your most fav stocks and their advantage for growth is

Valuations (year-end EV/Revenue) of SaaS stocks -