Best Growth Stocks long term

CricPokChic

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

getting losses better than expected is not crushing uncle

just wait until the third week of may before entering

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

i am not entering near term...need to see what happens in the next couple of quarters

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

getting losses better than expected is not crushing uncle

I meant the stock crushed uncle...dont u see that??

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

No one can predict the exact timeline to enter or not enter...if u say u are then u are lying,.,,

i am not entering near term...need to see what happens in the next couple of quarters

Cool...i will update my portfolio profits/losses so that we can compare  and learn....

5 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

No one can predict the exact timeline to enter or not enter...if u say u are then u are lying,.,,

I am telling to wait and see... not to enter at that time frame bro... coz the market is completely volatile and unpredictable..

futures look green though... but we will have some kind of news in the next couple of weeks...

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

I am telling to wait and see... not to enter at that time frame bro... coz the market is completely volatile and unpredictable..

futures look green though... but we will have some kind of news in the next couple of weeks...

👍

53 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Cool...i will update my portfolio profits/losses so that we can compare  and learn....

I don't see a point comparing short term results...I started investing in market  since 11 yrs now...I made many mistakes where I still made profits ..in some cases for more than 150%  ...still my compounded  returns are not close to 25% per year...I am only being consistent in recent years

37 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

I don't see a point comparing short term results...I started investing in market  since 11 yrs now...I made many mistakes where I still made profits ..in some cases for more than 150%  ...still my compounded  returns are not close to 25% per year...I am only being consistent in recent years

thats cool...so as u started investing 11 years back...are u invested anything now? or are u waiting for the market to settle down? can i know what stocks are u monitoring now??

20 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

thats cool...so as u started investing 11 years back...are u invested anything now? or are u waiting for the market to settle down? can i know what stocks are u monitoring now??

I invested about 20%...rest 80% in cash... watching MU, AMZN, CMG, MA, V, AXP, EAF, ULTA, FIVE, CPRI

11 years antee you experienced some dips and rallys .... If possible share your experience bro to fresher's like me

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

I invested about 20%...rest 80% in cash... watching MU, AMZN, CMG, MA, V, AXP, EAF, ULTA, FIVE, CPRI

80% cash anteee you are expecting dip again bro??

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

do u see any entry points to enter into these stocks?? or u just wait for the market volatility to subside?

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

11 years antee you experienced some dips and rallys .... If possible share your experience bro to fresher's like me

absolutely...that would help many of us.....

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

absolutely...that would help many of us.....

Neenu expect chesinattu gaa market Okka roju behave cheyalee... Not predict but at least how to act based on market trend anedhi ardam ayitha leee...