Autism issue

terminator_desi

8 minutes ago, xano917 said:

@terminator_desi

which state are you in ? If you are in USA then this is the best place to get all the support you need for the kid.

There are lot of state sponsored institutes, you need to start the process systematically.

Since child is diagnosed with autism  you must have done the evaluation was it at Development pediatrician / child psychologist / private therapist / Public School ?

And Autism spectrum is very big, do you know where the falls in autism spectrum. Some of them are very mild even we might have them but our folks might have just thought "Moddhhu pillodu". SOme are quite serious and young age therapies are effective.

Get the child services ASAP, donot ignore couple of months also. Some public services takes time, in the mean time start with private therapies insurance will cover it with .  Parents need to reduce screen time drastically (TV,phone,Ipad) . if we do that child automatically interacts with parents more often and the other way also.

Sending the kid to india to interact more with family may or may not help. But be alert and react quicker.

PM me dude and ignore people who say that it's nothing to worry about. I feel you should do everything you can and then stop worrying about it. No doing anything and not worrying is pointless.

thanks a lot bro for your valuable suggestions.My cousin and his son are in Michigan.Yes the kid was evaluated by psychologis and school

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

Do you anyone kid with autism?My 4 year old cousin is recently diagnosed with autism.What therapies are recommended?

Skip

Pls get it touch with swathi navodhayam. Fb lo search. She does radio programs on the same.

Don't worry brother. Mild Autism is very common. Speech therapy provides good results. I have seen my friends kid with speech delay and he is doing better now. He is 6 now and sits in a separate class. He is very shy and wont make eye contact. He is good at studies and memorizes very well. He plays with me very well. Also, a short trip to India for few months can help as well. Please don't compare your kid with others and put pressure on him. Understand him, work with him and soon he will be picking up. My experience is that I am interacting with this kid from age 6 months to 6 years.  Played with him almost every day and know him very well. He is like my family and I am proud of him. There is nothing wrong with being a special kid. 

• Like 1

kid's pediatrician would have recommended required therapists.

And school also will suggest required therapists.

It is not same for all, depends on each kid's behavior pediatriacian/school suggest therapists.

27 minutes ago, xano917 said:

@terminator_desi

which state are you in ? If you are in USA then this is the best place to get all the support you need for the kid.

There are lot of state sponsored institutes, you need to start the process systematically.

Since child is diagnosed with autism  you must have done the evaluation was it at Development pediatrician / child psychologist / private therapist / Public School ?

And Autism spectrum is very big, do you know where the falls in autism spectrum. Some of them are very mild even we might have them but our folks might have just thought "Moddhhu pillodu". SOme are quite serious and young age therapies are effective.

Get the child services ASAP, donot ignore couple of months also. Some public services takes time, in the mean time start with private therapies insurance will cover it with .  Parents need to reduce screen time drastically (TV,phone,Ipad) . if we do that child automatically interacts with parents more often and the other way also.

Sending the kid to india to interact more with family may or may not help. But be alert and react quicker.

PM me dude and ignore people who say that it's nothing to worry about. I feel you should do everything you can and then stop worrying about it. No doing anything and not worrying is pointless.

exactly bro cheppevallu vandha chebuthaaru....sollu suggestions

maa alludu kooda autistic ..vallu india lo vuntaaru..ikkada db vallu cheppinattu india lo vuntey austism thaggipovale...

maa vaadiki speech therapy and karate lanti vaatiki pampisthunnaru...

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

exactly bro cheppevallu vandha chebuthaaru....sollu suggestions

maa alludu kooda autistic ..vallu india lo vuntaaru..ikkada db vallu cheppinattu india lo vuntey austism thaggipovale...

maa vaadiki speech therapy and karate lanti vaatiki pampisthunnaru...

@Naaperushiva me alludu mundu US lo undevada bro.and india vellaka autism taggipoyinda becasue of social interactions?

2 minutes ago, jlo said:

o ne thing i can tell, USA is best place for autism kids.  Takes care very well.

yes , UK ,germany and other developed EU countries.

I met a Singapore parents and even they suggested that the therapies in US are very advanced compared to other countries 

2 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

Do you anyone kid with autism?My 4 year old cousin is recently diagnosed with autism.What therapies are recommended?

Parents iddaru jobs chestara? 

2 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

Skip

Send to India 6 months lo everything all set!!

23 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Parents iddaru jobs chestara? 

No bro.Only father working.mother is homemaker.Also they dont have many friends or neighbours

If the kid is diagnosed with Autism, sending to India will not help and you are loosing the valuable time. Please start the therapies ASAP as it would take 3- 4 months for the insurance and to have fulltime therapy. Please ignore people suggesting take the kid India. Especially there are no ABA therapies in Europe and they dont support in schools there. If you child is in USA. this is BEST.

Based on personnel experience.

23 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

asal autism ante enti? etla vastundi....india la eppudu vinle idhi

Autism ante lack of communication and social skills bro.It is a wide spectrum.