Apartment elevator Fine - please suggest

Googlie

Friends - Two weeks back I was struck in apartment elevator and fire crew opened the door to let me out. I asked the fire crew if I need to sign any form and also asked apartment front desk if I need to sign any form. They said “No” on that day. 

Today apartment leasing sent me an invoice for damage saying I jumped inside the elevator and so it stopped and I need to pay the amount of $500 for this. 

how to proceed? Pl suggest ....

5 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Friends - Two weeks back I was struck in apartment elevator and fire crew opened the door to let me out. I asked the fire crew if I need to sign any form and also asked apartment front desk if I need to sign any form. They said “No” on that day. 

Today apartment leasing sent me an invoice for damage saying I jumped inside the elevator and so it stopped and I need to pay the amount of $500 for this. 

Skip

Please speak to my attorney 

This is a very good chance as this opens up so much opportunities as I know why I said contact attorney 

he can come up with awesome reasons to sue community to an extent you can enjoy life long 

god bless amrrrrikaaa

Just now, March said:

Which attorney bro ? Send details 

giphy.gif

•  

you mean type of attorney who specializes in certain things for the topic starter? Accident lawyers, Injury attorneys ila vuntaruga

51 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

This is a very good chance as this opens up so much opportunities as I know why I said contact attorney 

he can come up with awesome reasons to sue community to an extent you can enjoy life long 

god bless amrrrrikaaa

Yes apartment  vallaki cheppu ...money aidhithey ...my attorney will contact you guys soon ani ...lekapotjey veshalu a...asalu back avvaku bro ...you will win this easily 

1 hour ago, jlo said:

attorney 1000 teesukunte?

1 hour ago, afacc123 said:

Eppudaina attorney ni kalisara andi 

what made you think that way even 

1 hour ago, afacc123 said:

god bless amrrrrikaaa

movies lo ayite fees lekunda vachina amount lo % ticukuntaru, real ga kuda alane vuntaraa? giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Googlie said:

Skip

Asalu ala ela stuck aindi .. any reason?

2 hours ago, Googlie said:

g lo tanta ani cheppu..elevator lo nuvvu egirina padavakudadu..silly reason poi direct matladu..do u have any proofs ani..how can u blame and tell them u r going to sue for harassing for extra money ani..nuvvu Katte rent lo anni cover avutayi..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sreeven said:

g lo tanta ani cheppu..elevator lo nuvvu egirina padavakudadu..silly reason poi direct matladu..do u have any proofs ani..how can u blame and tell them u r going to sue for harassing for extra money ani..nuvvu Katte rent lo anni cover avutayi..

Idi lekka but english vallaki g lo tanta ante vallu kooda veré style lo cover istaru 

especially apt vallu they plan to milk they will start very specifically from the legal point to not have any freaking finger left not unsucked