Ntr Meera madyalo fans

walter18

Actor Meera Chopra of Bangaram-fame was the victim of social media trolling and was subject to abuse and name-calling on Twitter, allegedly by Jr NTR fans. This hate campaign began after Meera claimed she was not a fan of the Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava actor. 

On Tuesday afternoon, the actor did an interactive session, under the hashtag AskMeerra, on Twitter where she was asked to name her favourite actor in Telugu cinema, among other questions. 

Responding to a user asking her to describe Jr NTR in one word, Meera tweeted, "I don't know him...I am not his fan."

Another Twitter user asked her to watch NTR's films Shakti (2011) and Dammu (2012) and said she would become his fan after watching these films, to which Meera replied, "Thank you but not interested."

Trigger Warning: Bullying, sexual abuse, rape

Her candid responses led to a barrage of swearing and vitriolic harassment from Jr NTR fans. 

Responding to these hate-tweets, Meera questioned Jr NTR about the actions of his alleged fans. 

6 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

I did not act with him and I don’t him personally ani cheppey daaniki intha daaka teesukocharu

Chaa....Over Obssesed Fans...

Telugu and Sambar gaalu tappa ye area ninchi intha pichollu undaru...

Tanu casual ga cheppindi kaani FANS ane vaalu psycho gaalu ani telidu kada...she faced the South India Movie Maniac ppl.

I will not be surprised, if she wants a movie in South....then she will come up with a story like..

Sorry for my mistake. I love NTR love...He is sssooo good antadi....

As usual ga mana erri P fan gaalu....Chest thumping....Thigh slapping cheskuntaru.

Fans tokka ani....Human ga entha Degrade avtunarooo telskondi ra soo called Hard core Telugu Movie artists Fans....

4 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

I did not act with him and I don’t him personally ani cheppey daaniki intha daaka teesukocharu

Simple way to escape. Aina ee Fan gorre lu kuda yevadaina live pedithe chalu yegeskoni vachi one word about my hero antaru. Adem Picho. Of course antha school and inter bacha naayaaallu anthe vuntaru.