Luxury PG Accommodation in Gurgaon

rubalshah

Nirvana rooms is the best PG in Gurugram for young students, boys, corporate staffs. you and have all facilities any one needed in an luxury paying guest. 

I moved to Gurgaon one month back and before moving to a new place I was searching for an accommodation. I became a member of couple of flat and flatmates groups on facebook and posted my query for a home in and around gurgaon.
I got connected to nirvanarooms . they offer luxury PG accommodation for  boys in Gurgaon.
As my new job was in DLF Phase 1, I took their PG and honestly, I was more than satisfied. I was shown photographs before moving in and I was shocked to see that they were exactly the same as the property.

The house is fully furnished with high end facilities and comfort. The house keeping service is on point as they have a tie up with professionals.
The food is delicious and live cooking is done at the villas.
Not only that, their community activities is amazing. They organize a couple of community events like musical night, Game night etc.
It feels like a home away from home with people so helpful around you.
I am having a very comfortable stay there. on my words it is the best pg in gurgaon

are you looking pg in gurgaon? find paying guest(pg) accommodation in gurgaon, fully furnished room with homely food and shared room. guest house and furnished apartments for family,  boys without brokers in gurugram.

Visit website for booking  a visit : https://nirvanarooms.in