Know the difference

tacobell fan

Just now, Peter123 said:

the news and has already happened quite a few times in the past

How many cops killed white people with criminal history vs black people with criminal history?

7 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

There you go that is problem....Media is driving the hatred for that it only sensationalize the news that fits their agenda

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

How many cops killed white people with criminal history vs black people with criminal history?

Okay the first thing is not about killing or any crime, 

The basic thing is hatred race crime which we all know the history.. 

Isn't that enough proof for race hatred crimes.. ? This point should do... 

why do you even want to go statistics when you have the basic point of race sh1t which has had been there since long long time ago.. come on everyone knows the history, and i assume you do too..

7 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

in 2019 alone 49 cops got killed and 40 of those were caucasians....and i guess i dont have to mention from which community this majority of accusers are from? Did any media reported about it nope... They dont ...

And when ever a caucasian dies in the hands of an african american they simply call it robbery ..and if it is the opposite then they'll try to paint it as a hate crime

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

Skip

why do you even want to go statistics when you have the basic point of race sh1t which has had been there since long long time ago.. come on everyone knows the history, and i assume you do too..

Because the law enforcement is not racist, there are a few bad cops, but there is no systemic racism in the law enforcement. It is painted as if there is...

Just now, Peter123 said:

So according to u and the history all caucasians are racists right???

2 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

There you go that is problem....Media is driving the hatred for that it only sensationalize the news that fits their agenda

i have answered this question below to another user, its not about media portraying this,,, 

this has had been existing since the starting, dont you know on what purpose they were pulled in... 

Just now, Peter123 said:

i have answered this question below to another user, its not about media portraying this,,, 

this has had been existing since the starting, dont you know on what purpose they were pulled in... 

That doesn;t mean it is still the case...things change  man...

nuvvu 20 yrs kritham vunnattu ippudu vundav remember that

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

So according to u and the history all caucasians are racists right???

haha,,what's the point of caucasian here when they are the problems. ? i didnt get your point here. 

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

That doesn;t mean it is still the case...things change  man...

nuvvu 20 yrs kritham vunnattu ippudu vundav remember that

haha things change ? do you know what kind of harted sh1t crime this is ? 

you need to go through some books for knowing proper hstory, of what had happned back then, or atleast there are a dozen movies that you can watch for the slavery that had happened back then, its inhuman i'd say the way these people got treated, 

do you know that blk doesnt even have citizenship rights until 1971 ? even after ML movements, many lives sacrificed, 

Summary:

This hate would never end, the law is good that if you spit the hate out you'd be jailed and need to face the consequences 

This hate will be for ever.. 

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

haha,,what's the point of caucasian here when they are the problems. ? i didnt get your point here. 

exactly like how we dont get your point......Keep on saying the same about what has happened in the history....

And saying statistics are nothing etc...

My point is you cant compare this modern era to the apartheid times

5 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

haha things change ? do you know what kind of harted sh1t crime this is ? 

you need to go through some books for knowing proper hstory, of what had happned back then, or atleast there are a dozen movies that you can watch for the slavery that had happened back then, its inhuman i'd say the way these people got treated, 

do you know that blk doesnt even have citizenship rights until 1971 ? even after ML movements, many lives sacrificed, 

Summary:

This hate would never end, the law is good that if you spit the hate out you'd be jailed and need to face the consequences 

This hate will be for ever.. 

Dude this is not 1971..i hope you know what year this  is...

and how much things have changed after that...

what is the gross income increase from 1971 to now in african american communities can you answer that??

What is the crime rate increase among black on black crimes can you answer that???

How many blacks were seen in the national sports back then now???

How many representatives were there back then and now??

How many interracial couples you are seeing now compared to then???

Just dont keep rubbing the same thing "Once upon time ""

Or long long ago crap over and over again

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

exactly like how we dont get your point......Keep on saying the same about what has happened in the history....

And saying statistics are nothing etc...

My point is you cant compare this modern era to the apartheid times

like i said this hate sh1t is deep rooted.. 

you should try to know the history here.. 

statistics are nothing here ? how can you generalize a statement just like that ? 

in this context that we are discussing, statistics is pure bs, as a matter of fact there is no need for statistics tbh, its just some numbers be it right or wrong. 

every wht have this in their genes to see other skin colors low..we are lucky and thankful to the guy who had written this law of putting in jail or charges if you use racist words to any individual, thanks to Lincoln and ML and many more who has killed this eveil inhuman sh1t of these so called kokasians... i have gone through many books, movies and documentaries to know what had happened from the roots, and its only very painful and sad to read and know about this history,..  

you better go to your nearest library and go through some books, or there are movies and documentaries that i recommend you to watch, let me know if you want the list, i can help you find some..