Haryana BJP leader thrashes market committee employee with her slipper

dasari4kntr

I visited Balsamand mandi along with a few farmers and the Hisar market committee secretary Sultan Singh to inspect the arrangements for starting gram procurement there. Sultan told me that I am a charming lady and I should not be roaming in the mandis for farmers. I tried to control my anger but his words pinched me so I thrashed him. He sought unconditional apology from me. Now, I have filed a complaint against Sultan Singh,” Phogat said.

Sultan Singh said Phogat had visited his Hisar office and asked him to be present at the Balsamand Mandi. “On reaching there, she asked me when procurement for gram will be started. I told her Hafed officials are not ready to initiate procurement due to lack of arrangements at the mandi. A shed will be needed there for procurement to begin. After talking for 15 minutes, she started abusing me for not starting the procurement process. She even accused me of not helping her during the assembly election. When I told her that I belong to Narwana and have no connection with Adampur, she started thrashing me,” he claimed.

32 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

I visited Balsamand mandi along with a few farmers and the Hisar market committee secretary Sultan Singh to inspect the arrangements for starting gram procurement there. Sultan told me that I am a charming lady and I should not be roaming in the mandis for farmers. I tried to control my anger but his words pinched me so I thrashed him. He sought unconditional apology from me. Now, I have filed a complaint against Sultan Singh,” Phogat said.

Sultan Singh said Phogat had visited his Hisar office and asked him to be present at the Balsamand Mandi. “On reaching there, she asked me when procurement for gram will be started. I told her Hafed officials are not ready to initiate procurement due to lack of arrangements at the mandi. A shed will be needed there for procurement to begin. After talking for 15 minutes, she started abusing me for not starting the procurement process. She even accused me of not helping her during the assembly election. When I told her that I belong to Narwana and have no connection with Adampur, she started thrashing me,” he claimed.

adhe oka magadu aadhani kodhi the manchi debate pette varu 

Cheppu debbalu , Lati dhebbalu 🤭😂nee pani ipoindhi saar..underworld don tho ina pettukovachu kaani, India lo ladies tho pettukokoodadhu sunnam..🤭😂

4 minutes ago, walter18 said:

adhe oka magadu aadhani kodhi the manchi debate pette varu 

Ee time ki a$$ rape ayyedhi social media lo..😂