Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

Guys i have seen stories in this db on people want to abandon parents at old age and etc. But i want to share my life and how i got cheated by my own parents. I hope this will never happen to anyone in this world since parents are like god to us and our role model and our strength but i am just an unfortunate guy being cheated by my own parents. I will try to write this whenever i got time and i believe this will be a lesson for newbies came to USA or people who just started their career in USA.

10 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Guys i have seen stories in this db on people want to abandon parents at old age and etc. But i want to share my life and how i got cheated by my own parents. I hope this will never happen to anyone in this world since parents are like god to us and our role model and our strength but i am just an unfortunate guy being cheated by my own parents. I will try to write this whenever i got time and i believe this will be a lesson for newbies came to USA or people who just started their career in USA.

ippudu current state of mind lo u can write more.. endhukante gayam is fresh... later ante neeeku bonding addu vasthundhii.. 

13 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

did i offend you in anyway? why do you have be rude to me?

ippudu nee story kosam andaru oka 10 days kurchuni wait cheyyala enti. tell matter soon. 

"aa roju varsham padindi" anna style lo start chesav

Just now, kathanayaka said:

ippudu nee story kosam andaru oka 10 days kurchuni wait cheyyala enti. tell matter soon. 

"aa roju varsham padindi" anna style lo start chesav

i am not asking you to wait right? kuyya endi? just this is a forum it doesn't mean you have right to adress others the way you like right? Do you have guts to say the same infront of a person?

26 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Vuu...start cheyi ba

25 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Skip

You are not the first person and the worst time part is, it is not to going to end in near future.

2 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i am not asking you to wait right? kuyya endi? just this is a forum it doesn't mean you have right to adress others the way you like right? Do you have guts to say the same infront of a person?

mundhu nasa aapi matter start chey man

• Upvote 1

Vuu story interesting 

32 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Skip

Story nuvu chepu. Cheater nuva leka nee parents aa anedi memu decide cheetam.