Samantha is the best

TrollBait

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

She already proved she doesn't have a brain

yeah.. only those who believed that Elon's 420 tweet was done under influence of drugs, and not a calculated move to influence his stock, will believe Pooja's explanation.

Samantha at another level. She can act, atleast a little bit. and she's the modern celebrity who knows how to sell herself online. 

Pooja has nothing going for her, except her fab body and a fake smile. she has zero personality on screen.

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

yeah.. only those who believed that Elon's 420 tweet was done under influence of drugs, and not a calculated move to influence his stock, will believe Pooja's explanation.

Samantha at another level. She can act, atleast a little bit. and she's the modern celebrity who knows how to sell herself online. 

Pooja has nothing going for her, except her fab body and a fake smile. she has zero personality on screen.

Samantha is beyond doubt the best actress of her generation, she can carry a film single handed no matter who it is acting against her on the screen. 

Talking about plastic surgeries, pretty much everyone in showbiz gets that done I don't see a big deal about it. 

As for Pooja, yes she's very pretty but give it 2-3 years and people will get sick of her and move on. Samantha is here to stay. 

Only exception to the rule who can't act for , and still continuing at the top is Kajal. I have to give it to her, for someone that can't act for shitt she's been running the show well. 

@TrollBait

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Only exception to the rule who can't act for , and still continuing at the top is Kajal. I have to give it to her, for someone that can't act for shitt she's been running the show well. 

she's, how do I put it, bangable. only anushka could've challenged her, and she lost her way. thank god, we didn't end up with two bimbos that can't act.

you think pooja is pretty? hmmm... I used to think she had gorgeous hair. she always looked unremarkable to me. 

I think pooja is just being pushed into the limelight, because certain producers consider her lucky. if she stopped acting, people won't miss her. They will miss kajal though (at her peak).

6 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Did samantha bug bite you

wiki Samantha and tell me where she's from.

if you were from that place, I'd stan you too.