Wow what a proposal

Daaarling

My room mate showed this video and I like the way hero proposed. Please watch entire video. Some perverts are messaging me about swimsuit scene. My intention is to show how a girl feels when she is treated as princess.

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

oka ammayivi ayi undi inkoa ammayi swimming chestunte choodam ente galeez munja  };_

Mind your language, that is a part of the video, I said see how hero proposed but your perverted eyes always watch the body of a women.

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

Mind your language, that is a part of the video, I said see how hero proposed but your perverted eyes always watch the body of a women.

daarling dont be angry.. ladies ante gouravaam tho vachina agraham valla ala annanu.. dont be hurted 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

daarling dont be angry.. ladies ante gouravaam tho vachina agraham valla ala annanu.. dont be hurted 

Women doesn't mean lump of flesh and Skin, there is  a heart inside and it feels. Your Mom and sister are also women. How you feel when your sister hugs you, it all depends on what is in your brain.

14 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

My room mate showed this video and I like the way hero proposed. Please watch entire video. Some perverts are messaging me about swimsuit scene. My intention is to show how a girl feels when she is treated as princess.

Hero gaadu enti mana Appi Reddy Anna....Cousin brother laga unnadu @3$%

22 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

vedu hero enti ra babu .. sampu was better... anyways @Daaaling . so you are expecting antha budget aa .. vammo aa helicopter with violin .. too much budget la ledu ?

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

Women doesn't mean lump of flesh and Skin, there is  a heart inside and it feels. Your Mom and sister are also women. How you feel when your sister hugs you, it all depends on what is in your brain.

Prabhas ni, hrithik ni chusi meeru chonga karchukunnapudu maaku kuda same feeling.. 

3 hours ago, Daaarling said:

no where i have shown disrespect towards women, dont pretend as if you are women..so extraalu aapi overaction tagginchuko

family deggariki velte i have to comment on your family

if you are really a girl and felt my comment as harrassment, you need to check your brain..this is anonymous site and no one should care a damn for what others think

• Upvote 2