Himaja show off

Daaarling

5 hours ago, Hyper said:

Papam divorcy man... She has gone thru lot anta.. Standing on her own.. Taking care of her parents

relationship is something where both have to work really hard just like a job to keep it up is my personal opinion

the greatness of a relationship lies there and sympathy is only an external person can be but that is all

She is divorced, has a kid(boy) and she lives alone, kid live with his dad.

She is NOT from "a well to do" family and her ex-husband is not even a rich guy.

16 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

relationship is something where both have to work really hard just like a job to keep it up is my personal opinion

the greatness of a relationship lies there and sympathy is only an external person can be but that is all

Skip

True .. ee BB show lo andaru adukku tiney stage nundi ochinattu sympathy stories chepparu... in reality their life story is way different 

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

True .. ee BB show lo andaru adukku tiney stage nundi ochinattu sympathy stories chepparu... in reality their life story is way different 

@3$%  chiranjeevi_1437649287_gif_034e554e6d3f9

5 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

In India you get sympathy if you tell I am middle class. father some bus conductor. mom some house wife.  dint have slippers to wear. ate pickle at night . father walked 10 kms to save 5 rs. lavada stories

2-3 emotional dialogues and the best weapon we have " CRY" . adokkati saalu 

kukka lekka janalu votes vestaru 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

In India you get sympathy if you tell I am middle class. father some bus conductor. mom some house wife.  1) dint have slippers to wear. 2)ate pickle at night . 3)father walked 10 kms to save 5 rs. lavada stories

andukenemo andaru pillalappudu parents pillalu kashtapadali ani aa stories cheptaremo 1) 2) 3) above and other stories but these three are pretty common and no one can say no

like we can say to kids today, when came to US I lived like a bhikari in India and also first 10 years and also sending money to parents monthly 

the mindset really is impacted and it is not that it is in India even in USA too I guess parents have to say somethings like that 

so it is a common practise to show the dark side and derive the brightness IMHO

2 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

andukenemo andaru pillalappudu parents pillalu kashtapadali ani aa stories cheptaremo 1) 2) 3) above and other stories but these three are pretty common and no one can say no

like we can say to kids today, when came to US I lived like a bhikari in India and also first 10 years and also sending money to parents monthly 

the mindset really is impacted and it is not that it is in India even in USA too I guess parents have to say somethings like that 

so it is a common practise to show the dark side and derive the brightness IMHO

What I am saying is if some top celeb says I am well off I dint had to struggle today I am big Vs

Some guy saying all poor man stories and today I am big 

We give priority to second guy though we donno any facts of how true they are during childhood

44 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

In India you get sympathy if you tell I am middle class. father some bus conductor. mom some house wife.  dint have slippers to wear. ate pickle at night . father walked 10 kms to save 5 rs. lavada stories

andaru adey sollu cheptaru kaka.... reality lo pichakuntla kathalu anni 10gutharu... Channel mundu matram parapamcham lo unna issues anni valley face chesinattu cutting 10guthar....

13 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

andaru adey sollu cheptaru kaka.... reality lo pichakuntla kathalu anni 10gutharu... Channel mundu matram parapamcham lo unna issues anni valley face chesinattu cutting 10guthar....

anduke malla malla malla septunna. forget these so called fake celebs and movie stars . go get a life

10 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Nice house... she might have worked really hard... congrats Himaja darling 

Adey ekkada hard work chesindi ani db yutu asking